Workington 2015

Simon Stead

Ricky Wells

Richie Worrall

Rene Bach

David Bellago

Mason Campton

Simon Lambert

Don't think Kyle or Josh want to come back. If am wrong they would be the first two names down.

I would give both Ricky and Rene another shout on there averages. Ricky especially has done really well towards the end of the season and Rene's form in Denmark and Poland has been great.

Worrall not been as strong this year at Ipswich but I think he would be fantastic at Derwent Park each week.

Getting Mason at reserve is a must. You don't win anything in speedway unless you have one reserve knocking the points in.

Disproved this.........

"You don't win anything in speedway unless you have one reserve knocking the points in. "

I think we may see Rusty back next season. Going off this seasons performances I think it maybe be a good idea....

Simon Stead

Ricky Wells

Richie Worrall

Rene Bach

David Bellago

Mason Campton

Simon Lambert

Don't think Kyle or Josh want to come back. If am wrong they would be the first two names down.

I would give both Ricky and Rene another shout on there averages. Ricky especially has done really well towards the end of the season and Rene's form in Denmark and Poland has been great.

Worrall not been as strong this year at Ipswich but I think he would be fantastic at Derwent Park each week.

Getting Mason at reserve is a must. You don't win anything in speedway unless you have one reserve knocking the points in.

oh, i see... what about the stevie wooall bloke.. thought he was at reserve.

oh well , as alan hanson said in the past. you will never win anything with kids.. but they did.

a good reserve is a must. ..

• Like 1

Simon Stead

Ricky Wells

Richie Worrall

Rene Bach

David Bellago

Mason Campton

Simon Lambert

Highly doubt you'll see steady at worky next season except when he's there in a Sheffield race jacket

weak reserves.... here are the home scores for the monarchs reserves for the past 4 ish months.

27/6.. worrall 7 plus 2.. fox 4 plus 2.

18/7. fox 8. deek 9 plus 2

25/7 fox 8 deek 5 plus 2

15/8 clegg 0deek 9 plus 2

22/8 fox 2 (withdrawn)deek 5 plus1

5/9 fox 7 plus 2 deek 13 plus 3.

12/9 fox 7 plus 1 deek 6

12/9 fox 7 deek 4 plus 1

13/9 fox 3 plus 2 deek 5 plus 1

19/9 fox 4 clegg 0

26/9 fox 6 plus 1 deek 5 plus1

10/10 fox 7 deek 7 plus 3

10/10 fox 5 plus 2 deek 5 plus 1

17/10 fok 5 plus 2 jacobs 0

25/10 fox 4 plus 1deek 3 plus 1

i dont think these scores are weak by any means. maybe after having stevie worrall at reserve for 6 months of the season is a hard act to follow.. but weak reserves for the last 4 months.. I DONT THINK SO.. time to take some more uppers and keep you on the road to insanity..

I admire your efforts! Wish you had shown the aways as well!!

I hadn't realised foxy had scored so well but he didn't score well away.

Plenty of other teams had reserves scoring better especially away from home.

i will try and put up some away meets for you . but i think it will only show the reserves scoring away from home just like any other team in the pl

the 4 months meetings will be shown

So far my 2015 comets who I think will sign are

Wells ( a must on his average )

Campton (get him to reserve if possible)

Robson ( always enjoyed coming to worky )

Ostergaard ( made a pretty interesting tweet on only a week ago ;-) )

Think these guys would be a solid start to team building, sadly Rene seemed to be abit down don't no wether he was dissapointed in himself or wanting a move but I'd take him back for 2015 all day long top guy and entertainer.

I'd be shocked if Josh or Kyle came back but we will see.

Joe Jacobs would be worth ago if we could get him , and simon Lambert got my vote for rider of the year the lad came with no confidence at all and to be honest kept us going at times .

Edited by stoneylegend

no robson for me.. he cant stay on the bike..

Mason Campton back next year, announced at end of season do. I'm sure he'll up his average

Edited by comet49