British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2015

Great signing If true, bound to be a good rider at this level, what average will he be on?

Around 8.80 if I have my maths right.

the internet is a wonderful tool used by tools, for the enjoyment of everyone.. back where he made his U.K. start. .

Great average 7.70

his EL ave is 5.50... Surely its 8.80 coverted?? Or does he have and old PL ave??

Great signing :) 7.70 average, the conversion rate from EL must be x1.4 now?

beat me too it :)

A steal on 7.70, big gamble on 8.80 :)

Edited by Arson fire

Great average 7.70

I think they have got this wrong. What odds they have done something stupid like take the 0.6 conversion rate off 2 and 1.4 and somehow worked it out that way?

Poor signing. Has too many bad meetings to be a decent heat leader. Will probably score big points a few times but will score too many 4s, 5s and 6s

Edited by SCB

I think they have got this wrong. What odds they have done something stupid like take the 0.6 conversion rate off 2 and 1.4 and somehow worked it out that way?

Poor signing. Has too many bad meetings to be a decent heat leader. Will probably score big points a few times but will score too many 4s, 5s and 6s

Pretty much like Rene Bach then, can't imagine they have got the average conversion wrong before announcing it, Tony Jackson knows his stuff.

If it is 7.70, it's great because I would rather have Hansen than Bach :)

Pretty much like Rene Bach then, can't imagine they have got the average conversion wrong before announcing it, Tony Jackson knows his stuff.

If it is 7.70, it's great because I would rather have Hansen than Bach :)

give over... Hope rene is coming back where he belongs then :)