British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

Well if there was a squad system there'd be no guests - so yes, the powers that be can certainly be criticised.

And how are promotions going to finance squad systems when most can't make ends meet now. No way will it be cheaper.

NIGEL Pearson, along with two Sky cameras, is at Wimborne Road reporter for Sky Sports News. If it goes ahead, first leg of final will be at Coventry tomorrow, second leg at Poole on Monday.

Sky are also on standy for Monday and Wednesday next week.

There you are then - SPEEDWAY STAR EXCLUSIVE, POOLE THROUGH TO THIS YEAR'S PLAYOFF FINAL!!!

• Like 8

NIGEL Pearson, along with two Sky cameras, is at Wimborne Road reporter for Sky Sports News. If it goes ahead, first leg of final will be at Coventry tomorrow, second leg at Poole on Monday.

Not a dig at you Philip for reporting. But more of a general question, is that not short notice for the fans that the first leg of the final might be tomorrow night? Or were Coventry fans told that news some time ago?

Do we take this to be that a decision has already been made as to who the second set of finalists will be IF tonight is called off?

erm... excuse me.... who said Poole were definitely going to win tonight ???

Matt Ford.

• Like 1

mr Pearson liars need good memories. Yesterday at this time you told us it was drizzling. today you said "yesterday at this time it was throwing it down"

Hoist by your own petard!

Do we take this to be that a decision has already been made as to who the second set of finalists will be IF tonight is called off?

As above, all sorted by Matt. :approve:

I have just checked Poole and Kings Lynn websites and unless my I Pad has gone into reverse the lasting item on both sites is the calling off last night's meeting it's now 5.52pm what's that old one "keep us in the dark and feed us on bull...t" is it onor not

Ha now you have said it all, first leg at Coventry, 2nd at Poole!!!!

Ha now you have said it all, first leg at Coventry, 2nd at Poole!!!!

First leg at Coventry whoever it is, second leg on wednesday whoever it is, why couldn't it be Kings Lynn next wednesday, when that is there normal race night. saying it is poole on monday is a slip of the tongue by Phil Rising.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Right. Iv told you already its gunna chuck it down around 7/8 oclock tonight, so i doubt it will get to a result cos the track will be average at best what with all this so called rain you lot av had down their in the back of beyond. So we shall see

I have just checked Poole and Kings Lynn websites and unless my I Pad has gone into reverse the lasting item on both sites is the calling off last night's meeting it's now 5.52pm what's that old one "keep us in the dark and feed us on bull...t" is it onor not

You need to get a new Ipad!!! Both websites updated hours ago!!

• Like 1

?? Both have the preview of tonights meeting with updated team news !!!!

First leg at Coventry whoever it is, second leg on wednesday whoever it is, why couldn't it be Kings Lynn next wednesday, when that is there normal race night. saying it is poole on monday is a slip of the tongue by Phil Rising.

NOT what he has said! I have my doubts that it was a slip, with good reason! Edited by Trees