British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

ohh dear this forum is going to go in meltdown well done to all riders for riding in crap conditions not pretty but its been run and all 30 heats in total

whys that??

i have nothing against poole or king's lynn... but when i next travel hundres of miles and it's just spitting and the riders procrastinate for half an hour and then decide they won't ride after all it just goes to show what they think of the supporters doesn't it. I'm afraid they can't have it both ways...dangerous precedent set tonight but inevitably it will soon be forgortten and meetings will continue to be curtailed after 10 heats if there's a tiny pudle in the car park....sorry, 10 heats done me old cocker, so sod those paying to see a whole match

Very well said sir - extremely dangerous precendent set tonight. To think that two Mondays ago the track was rideable, but not raceable - perhaps they should have just put a cone over the dreaded hole and got on with - to put them through this dangerous farce tonight proves the BSPA to be totally disorganised.

What a waste of time and effort.

Edited by Had Enough Too
  • Like 1

Also, 15 heats completed in about an hour - now that's a good precedence! Shows how poor the value for money is though!

• Like 7

2 teams ,14 riders. 7 guests. ;) Not much more needs to be said.

Exactly why I couldn't really give a stuff who wins the league this year. A season of patched up teams made up of the nearest odds and sods to be found. Yes, in a sport like speedway injuries will always play a part, but this season has really demonstrated how on its arse the sport at the top level is.

• Like 5

So they run it on a flooded track. Shows they can if they want to. No thought to paying customers when they dont want to race normally when theres a rain drop in the air or a trickle of water on track.

Turned round well in an hour shows how so many fixtures get drawn out usually.

kudos to the 14 e riders for giving it a go in what appears to have been difficult conditions.

onto Brandon tomorrow where after a decent day weather wise the track should be prepared for Coventry's biggest meeting of the season

kudos to the 14 e riders for giving it a go in what appears to have been difficult conditions.

onto Brandon tomorrow where after a decent day weather wise the track should be prepared for Coventry's biggest meeting of the season

Were they not real riders then? Everything's electronic these days - including the riders!! :wink:

• Like 2

Well done to all 14 riders tonight and Poole Pirates for winning both legs. Commiserations to Kings Lynn.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1

because Poole won over the 2 legs

whats the problem with that then?? Least it was fair and completed.... No one has a problem with that??

Well done to all 14 riders tonight and Poole Pirates for winning both legs. Commiserations to Kings Lynn.

Must have been great to watch such a fantastic match after they couldn't ride (not "race") two Mondays ago because of the hole.

Farce.

Congratulations Poole :cry: .

Just can't help thinking had it not been for Schleins 2 efs when on for a 2-4 and a 1-5 Lynn would have won by a point,oh well.

Also if they rode tonight in the pouring rain why on earth didn't they on the other occasions.

Well guess I will save a few quid now and watch the meeting on tv tomorrow night :D

Nope I have 1 account and it is Gater1.

Lynn were title favourites at the start of the season so that's why I wanted Poole to win.

who do you want to win the final then?