British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

do you want this meeting to continue someone will get hurt or worse if it does

Middlo is happy to put riders safety at risk not me.

You forgot the Belle Vue fiasco last year?

• Like 1

does anyone actually care who wins the elite guest league mini-end of year tournament....it has become an irrelevance to more and more of us.....

• Like 2

MF trying everything to get 15 Heats done so he doesn't have to hear people having a moan on the BSF.

Top man.

10 Min break

I have no problem with it being called off if it is rearranged to give Kings Lynn a chance with it being so close. if Poole were 12 points ahead at this point, I would be all for calling it off and saying Poole through.

MF trying everything to get 15 Heats done so he doesn't have to hear people having a moan on the BSF.

Top man..

Drater.

Looking at radar i think thats it.

Shame poole not behind as would be interesting to see if they would be continuing!

someone needs to get hold of speedway by the scruff of the neck and change it big time its becoming a disaster of a sport

• Like 2

someone needs to get hold of speedway by the scruff of the neck and change it big time its becoming a disaster of a sport

Well said.

Farce of a meeting with more Guests than a busy Hotel in a summer resort.

• Like 2

Get on with it! Put wer tyres on, its guna be completed, so its guna be gate n go and dont fall off to decide it! Hahaha

Id av set the subbuteo table up tbh, cos this is just ridiculous! Thank **** its not on tele live, only does this circus act happen in speedway eh, its not pooles fault OR fat boys tonight tbf

BUT IF THEY HADNT DUG THE TRACK UP LAST WEEK.........

Absolute credit to all 14 rider's tonight. Absolutely terrific effort.

Congratulations to the Pirates and good luck in the final

• Like 6