Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

If tonight and tomorrow are off, any possibility of running friday and saturday at coventry.

Don't see why not. Then again forecast isn't looking to great in Coventry either.

No chance it will be on tonight with the amount of rain coming later. Tomorrow looks bit better but depends how track copes with today's rain

Not very well according to previous attempts I doubt ;)

Benji was brought down in a first bend accident in Heat 6 at Scunny. He popped his shoulder back into place and went out in the re-run.

He subsequently came out in Heat 8, was in third, but went very wide on the final bend, lost third, and crawled over the line. His shoulder had popped back out, and there was a delay between Heats 10 & 11 while he was tended to.

All the best

Rob

You can't come on here posting facts about rider injuries - it destroys any chance of another conspiracy theory!!!! :wink::D

Its like the Stars fans bemoaning the possible loss of Porsing if the meeting is deferred to Thursday - without any mention that Poole will be without Milik!!!

• Like 1

First anybody had heard of that I suspect. Being in the know like you are you should have posted it earlier perhaps?

What meeting(s) are they riding in out of interest?

You can't come on here posting facts about rider injuries - it destroys any chance of another conspiracy theory!!!! :wink::D

Its like the Stars fans bemoaning the possible loss of Porsing if the meeting is deferred to Thursday - without any mention that Poole will be without Milik!!!

That would be because they were unaware of Milik missing i expect!

I can't see the benefit of using Brendan instead of Compton anyway unless Compton was injured, it's not as through Johnson is a better option!

Thanks for the information on Compton. That was all I wanted to know. Being called a 'wally' by Bluejigger was uncalled for. Like many of the posters on this forum he does not have the guts to use his real name. If I ever found out who he is he would never call me or anyone else insulting names.

We've all seen the forecasts, would anyone like to tell us what the weather is actually doing in Poole at the moment.

A link to a webcam in the area would be even better, then we could see for ourselves without having to bother anyone :lol:

• Like 1

Where will Porsing and Milik be?

Oh NO !! Not even more guests...... :t::t:

Does anybody know if this is being shown on Bet365 tonight? Have skim read pages but not sure if I missed it anywhere 😕

Thanks in advance

Compton rode at Scunthorpe on Sunday. There was no news of him having crashed so how did he dislocate his shoulder?

Tripped over the hole at the track

May need to water the track it may be a bit dusty later on 😆😆. Hey thought I'd put something on instead of the same old stuff 👍😃

Edited by pirateandi
  • Like 1

Assuming it's on does anyone know if the riders have been notified as to who will be required?

yes, all sorted, 35 riders have been asked to attend.....

14 of which will find out what teams they are riding for about 7pm.....

The riders will line up in front of Matt who then turns round and faces away from them. Buster then randomly gives every rider a number....

Matt calls out seven numbers who will be the home team and then seven more who will be the away team.

To ensure the anti poole brigade dont come on and say Poole fixed the selection, Matt will be blindfolded so he cannot peak over his shoulder when Buster is giving out the numbers or see any reflection in any windows that maybe within his eyeline.

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2

Where will Porsing and Milik be?

Should the meeting be moved to Thursday then Milik is due to ride for Pardubice in the Czech play-off final.

I am unaware why Porsing isn't available on Thursday?

Steve Brum, mate, seriously. nobody likes a know all. Stop acting like a cock

Thanks for the advice, and liked as expected by Groucho, Chico and Harpo. :t: