British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

I mean't friday at Poole and Saturday at Coventry but i think there is something on at Poole friday, can't remember what probably dogs again.

A fishing competition ? :wink:

• Like 2

Cannot see anything on the Sky viewing timetable for today that shows its on any channel, anyone know what's really happening regarding its televising or not?

Cannot see anything on the Sky viewing timetable for today that shows its on any channel, anyone know what's really happening regarding its televising or not?

Sky Sports News should be showing the heats.

Sky Sports News should be showing the heats.

Don't think they are showing the heats, think just Nigel Pearson at track providing reports.

Don't understand why sky not showing it though seeing as it was originally scheduled for final to be on tonight.

Edited by Rob B

Lets forget the semi and with Milik and Porsing missing tomorrow which going by the forecast is more likely to happen why dont they just run a joint team against Coventry (no different to the guest situation as it is) and be joint champions.

Poole stars or Kings pirates

KB.

Rory.

Magic.

Pawlicki.

R Lambert.

Newman.

S Lambert.

• Like 1

If they can't stage the meeting and need to find a way to decide who will meet Cov in the Final, I suggest that they ask Starman2006 to toss Matt Ford for it.

Heads: Poole Win

Tails: King's Lynn Lose

• Like 6

Lets all hope that it goes ahead tonight and we can get a satisfactory conclusion even if its only 10 heats. We have had a day of dry weather so hopefully the track can take a bit of rain. couldn't they all borrow some old upright engined bikes, seen plenty of footage of them being ridden in pouring rain.

That's plenty of time in speedway, when meetings are re-arranged at a moments notice especially this time of year. as for Porsing not being available, that is a bonus for Kings lynn after his previous performances at Poole especially when you consider you could have someone like Cook who beat Porsing at Kings Lynn.

I'm sure Edinburgh would let him ride for Lynn whilst they are tackling Ipswich in the PL KOCF on Thursday ;)

My thanks to those who put links to the webcam. I had found that one earlier but sadly I can't get it to work :sad:

My thanks to those who put links to the webcam. I had found that one earlier but sadly I can't get it to work :sad:

Has not been working since I tried it hours ago.

That's plenty of time in speedway, when meetings are re-arranged at a moments notice especially this time of year. as for Porsing not being available, that is a bonus for Kings lynn after his previous performances at Poole especially when you consider you could have someone like Cook who beat Porsing at Kings Lynn.

Of they could use Howarth or Hansen. and re-name themselves the Kings Lynn Bees :D

yes, all sorted, 35 riders have been asked to attend.....

14 of which will find out what teams they are riding for about 7pm.....

The riders will line up in front of Matt who then turns round and faces away from them. Buster then randomly gives every rider a number....

Matt calls out seven numbers who will be the home team and then seven more who will be the away team.

To ensure the anti poole brigade dont come on and say Poole fixed the selection, Matt will be blindfolded so he cannot peak over his shoulder when Buster is giving out the numbers or see any reflection in any windows that maybe within his eyeline.

Many a true word ---------------------

Showing a few heats on Sky Sports News saves them the embarrassment of having to explain oddities like one semi final team contains riders from a team already in the final. The whole situation may be down to the weather but if this doesn't show up the shortcomings of the guest system nothing will. I couldn't care less who wins now. All it represents now is an end of season challenge match and a few fireworks to send the punters home happy till next March

• Like 4

I'm sure Edinburgh would let him ride for Lynn whilst they are tackling Ipswich in the PL KOCF on Thursday ;)

Ok so go with R/R that would definately work the way Garrity goes at Poole.