British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

Rider safety does come first and common sense should come second. So why are the playoffs so late in the season" . The bspa clearly have very little common sense.

• Like 1

so our season runs too late, the poles have only just finished in october and someone has said porsing is racing there tomorrow, the cech playoff is tomorrow (thurs) they only have about 5 teams, germans finished oct 5 (3 teams), imo we havent done bad with the fixtures and there's still just over 2 weeks to go.

im pretty sure when i was a kid the season ran longer.

Edited by KN1

I have a question have you heard of winter before?

I have question, why dont Hedgehogs just share the hedge??

Rider safety does come first and common sense should come second. So why are the playoffs so late in the season" . The bspa clearly have very little common sense.

Never ever put the BSPA and Common sense in the same sentence...........they are not compatible.............

@ Mrlincolncity................that is the biggest load of b******s I have ever heard on both your posts............Have you been down here for the last week or so...........we have had more rain here than the whole of the season in the last week...........but of course that is Poole's fault..........call yourself a speedway fan............I think not.............

Go sort your own team out before criticising things you know nothing about.........

RP

No one has a problem with the latest 2 postponements. But this as come about from fixing the first postponement by Ford getting his bucket and spade out. He must have took a wrong turning on his way to sandbanks

• Like 1

Never ever put the BSPA and Common sense in the same sentence...........they are not compatible.............

@ Mrlincolncity................that is the biggest load of b******s I have ever heard on both your posts............Have you been down here for the last week or so...........we have had more rain here than the whole of the season in the last week...........but of course that is Poole's fault..........call yourself a speedway fan............I think not.............

Go sort your own team out before criticising things you know nothing about.........

RP

What a Whoosh

• Like 4

Tbf i predicted the rain would become heavy at 7pm, i did suggest we all held brollies over the track but nobody took any notice. Ya not that bothered are ya!!!!

What do you mean no plan ? The plan was to re run the meeting at the next date that the teams and stadium owners could agree on .. On those dates it's rained .

What was your Plan ?

If that was the plan, why on the first postponement was Pearson saying that he woul announce the dare of the restating as soon as he could find out? Surely if there's a plan, it's already known? Agree, the second postponement is much harder to plan for, but the original dithering is an overall British speedway problem, not just for Poole.

Poole fans are now so paranoid that any comment, even when it's not criticism, is taken negatively ... Result, LOL!

Anyway, let's hope Poole fire brigade are booked in for tomorrow morning to pump the track, and a Ford's helicopter(s) is/available to help dry it off. I'm told that Buster is driving down overnight with his tractor and a trailer full of proper shale with appropriate tools.

No the other poster was right. It is a farce, where there was no plan in place to allow for rain-off's so the final had to be delayed by at least a week, maybe longer if tomorrow does not happen.

Ah, so there's been no attempt to restage it.. that would be a farce.

As it is, they've attempted several times and are attempting again tomorrow night.

I can understand some criticism regarding the 'hole' but those things do happen... the rest is simply down to the weather.

RP

Youv got no sense if humour mr pandaman!

Im jokin mate, really, bless ya cotton socks

Hahahaha

I cant quite believe youv taken either of my posts tonight remotely serious!

Its not rainin here in lincoln! Ya all liein

RP

Pandas dont bite remember :)
  • Like 1

Pandas dont bite remember :)

This one did! He took the whole line rod bait box brollies n waders!

Youv got no sense if humour mr pandaman!

Im jokin mate, really, bless ya cotton socks

Hahahaha

I cant quite believe youv taken either of my posts tonight remotely serious!

Its not rainin here in lincoln! Ya all liein

Its Mrs Red Panda to you.............

RP

If that was the plan, why on the first postponement was Pears on saying that he woul announce the dare of the restating as soon as he could find out?

As they would have to talk to both teams Sky Staduim oweners etc etc .....it took time before all parties could agree a new date .it's not hard to follow .

The Bottom line is that no one can do nothing about the rain not even Matt Ford .

Edited by orion

As if i was bein serious!!! Im quite concerned tbh. Im guessing hes knocking on a bit and not a full picnic, cos honestly, i dont reckon i could of been anymore sarcastic could i???

Ruddy bloody nora batty

RP

Ahhh well that explains everything.

Nip n bake a cake n wash them pots chop chop

And stop questioning us men.

Youv crossed a line and its got to stop woman do ya hear me? Now kitchen pronto, milk no sugar

(Bloody cheek eh lads!)

RP

Ahhh well that explains everything.

Nip n bake a cake n wash them pots chop chop

And stop questioning us men.

Youv crossed a line and its got to stop woman do ya hear me? Now kitchen pronto, milk no sugar

(Bloody cheek eh lads!)