British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

Pandas dont bite remember :)

Really????????? This one does............and when she does do not cross her...........

RP

Really????????? This one does............and when she does do not cross her...........

RP

make sure you remember to put youre teeth in first then :)
  • Like 3

As if i was bein serious!!! Im quite concerned tbh. Im guessing hes knocking on a bit and not a full picnic, cos honestly, i dont reckon i could of been anymore sarcastic could i???

Ruddy bloody nora batty

Ahhh well that explains everything.

Nip n bake a cake n wash them pots chop chop

And stop questioning us men.

Youv crossed a line and its got to stop woman do ya hear me? Now kitchen pronto, milk no sugar

(Bloody cheek eh lads!)

Ahhh well that explains everything.

Nip n bake a cake n wash them pots chop chop

And stop questioning us men.

Youv crossed a line and its got to stop woman do ya hear me? Now kitchen pronto, milk no sugar

(Bloody cheek eh lads!)

And Sexist to boot.............

RP

Will be down if your paying for them :t:

You should have had a word with SKY, they are paying for them to be used. :t:

Why is only the starts covered?

Guess menial work is beyond volunteers in Poole.

Go sort your own team out before criticising things you know nothing about.........

RP

Yep, there goes the default setting.

• Like 1

It's a shame NKI is injured as he could have been a guest for one of the teams. Then he tries to race, falls off then everybody agrees it's bad when someone of his calibre struggles to stay on. Then you continue ' till you get the result you want.

This would have allowed the play offs to remain on schedule.

• Like 1

What really makes me the most angry is the lies and taking fans for fools.

Before anyone thinks this is a pop at Poole read on!

We have many folk on here and on social media telling us it's absolutely sheeting down in Poole,we switch on Skysports news oops sorry HQ and there stands Nigel Pearson telling us with a straight face that it's drizzling!

Pearson then goes on Twitter to say the track wasn't flooded when we could all see it was. Yes maybe it could have been cleared but by definition if it was under water it was bloody flooded!

We have also been told that they looked at 4 different forecasts and they were all wrong, strangely the one on the BBC had it spot on and had been saying so all week

So Mr Pearson please don't take us for fools, we have eyes, we have the internet and amazingly enough 99% of us have a brain and know how to use it, so just tell us the truth.

Rant over!

• Like 7

This sport has become beyond parody...

Fans simply cannot take the p1ss out of it anymore as the 'reality' is more far fetched than even the biggest moron could ever dream up..

Shame, because 15 heats of four riders of a similar ability level, racing for the teams that they are contracted to, on a well prepared racing surface, can still be a cracking night out for fifteen quid or so....

Pity this doesn't seem part of any plan for the sport.... :sad:

• Like 1

What really makes me the most angry is the lies and taking fans for fools.

Before anyone thinks this is a pop at Poole read on!

We have many folk on here and on social media telling us it's absolutely sheeting down in Poole,we switch on Skysports news oops sorry HQ and there stands Nigel Pearson telling us with a straight face that it's drizzling!

Pearson then goes on Twitter to say the track wasn't flooded when we could all see it was. Yes maybe it could have been cleared but by definition if it was under water it was bloody flooded!

We have also been told that they looked at 4 different forecasts and they were all wrong, strangely the one on the BBC had it spot on and had been saying so all week

So Mr Pearson please don't take us for fools, we have eyes, we have the internet and amazingly enough 99% of us have a brain and know how to use it, so just tell us the truth.

Rant over!

Drizzling my backside. It rained all afternoon, and absolutely pee'd down from 4.30 onwards.

• Like 1

Interesting comments in the Bournemouth Echo from Neil Middleditch about Kings Lynn using Bomber and Garrity as guests, something I completely disagree with myself. He suggests that Coventry Management are scared of facing Poole in the grand final and should not have allowed this. Unfortunately, Neil is happy to use Troy Batchelor for Poole, a rider that was also involved in the play offs. I personally think that only riders not involved in the top four finishing teams should be allowed as guests. Something different I know. Hopefully the meeting will be on tomorrow.

Rant part 2

Fans, and very likely the riders, have no idea what happens if tomorrow is rained off. why the hell not?

Also just read bit in the Echo and Middlo is quoted as saying Sky should come up with some kind of track covering!!! Silly me thought that should be down to the BSPA.

Middlo also says Lynn shouldn't be allowed to use Riders from the other semi as guests. well I actually agree with that but hang on a blooming minute Troy Batchelor rode for Swindon in a semi and ?Middlo is using him. How hypocritical,

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 2

It's p@&&$!g down outside, and has been since 4.00, so presumably in Dorset earlier. The hole in the track is down to them, the weather is out of their hands.

Even Fat Maud can't control that, yet!!

Drizzling my backside. It rained all afternoon, and absolutely pee'd down from 4.30 onwards.

We got, what you got, you just got it later. It went from not so heavy to heavy... There was no chance this was ever going to be on..

Tomorrow appears a worry too, so then what?

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway/piratesnews/11537524.Speedway__Track_covers__not_answer__as_Poole_Pirates__semi_final_postponed_again/

Edited by Jacques

.....and from the forecasts it is going to do the same tomorrow AND Friday.

No its not, Its going to be a lot better tomorrow, but the night looks a bit dodgy. But if they move themselves we should, get done.