British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

Its Mrs Red Panda to you.............

RP

You lot really have lost an sense of humour. Mr Lincoln City has been on the best fanzine-style wind-up I've seen for ages.

RIP

• Like 3

So Mr Pearson please don't take us for fools, we have eyes, we have the internet and amazingly enough 99% of us have a brain and know how to use it, so just tell us the truth.

Rant over!

Now come on , you can only make an informed opinion if you are trackside or live in Poole. :rofl:

You lot really have lost an sense of humour. Mr Lincoln City has been on the best fanzine-style wind-up I've seen for ages.

RIP

Lost? :P

• Like 1

I don't care anymore. What a completely underwhelming end to the season.

I feel like that too :(

• Like 1

Would be a good rule . To be fair it's very unlikely of it being able to happen as it has this year . Would be most odd if Harris and Garrity would to win the tie for Kings lynn only to face them in the final the next night .

The biggest laugh is that if Kings Lynn get into the final there guests are likely to be Poole Riders :D

Spot on,if we were to get there I would go for Janowski and Newman :t:

Edited by tellboy

The 2014 Christmas Cracker...Coventry Bees v Poole Pirates - 2015 New Year Classic...Poole Pirates v Coventry Bees... Now that would be something different, can you imagine the guest riders!

I feel like that too :(

It's a shame. I really wanted to get excited for the final. This Bees team is the most exciting in years. :(

After todays monsoon again, The forcast is a lot lot better for tomorrow, so hopefully, we will get this on.

• Like 1

Meh who cares anymore....Lynn now without Porsing for the 4th attempt at this farce. As far as I'm concerned the season finished when the league was won anyway. The stupid play-offs are just a mickey-mouse knock-out competition for the benefit of Sky.

So well done Poole for winning the league on 'goal difference' and roll-on 2015 :t:

• Like 4

What really makes me the most angry is the lies and taking fans for fools.

Before anyone thinks this is a pop at Poole read on!

We have many folk on here and on social media telling us it's absolutely sheeting down in Poole,we switch on Skysports news oops sorry HQ and there stands Nigel Pearson telling us with a straight face that it's drizzling!

Pearson then goes on Twitter to say the track wasn't flooded when we could all see it was. Yes maybe it could have been cleared but by definition if it was under water it was bloody flooded!

We have also been told that they looked at 4 different forecasts and they were all wrong, strangely the one on the BBC had it spot on and had been saying so all week

So Mr Pearson please don't take us for fools, we have eyes, we have the internet and amazingly enough 99% of us have a brain and know how to use it, so just tell us the truth.

Rant over!

Haven't got Sky so don't know if it was tipping it down or drizzling but I really hate lies in any shape or form. Promoters telling us riders are not well when really they just can't be bothered to get on a plane because it's too much hassle coming to the U.K. Riders saying they're injured but magically recover the following day to ride in their own country. Sandhu saying he hadn't got a partner and owned the stadium 100% when it's pretty obvious he did have one. I could go on but I'm getting in a bad mood now and I won't sleep.

• Like 2

I can't believe sky are still interested in this at all. and if they're not then why on earth do we have the play-offs in the EL at all?.. let alone having them in PL and NL as well...if it's not blimin' cold in October it's tipping it down...if the idea is that it somehow provides a gripping finale to a season then sadly the powers that be have got it so wrong..a damp squib more like...quite what do they expect the weather to be in October?!! Fine to schedule meets like individuals which if they go ahead great but if they don't then so be it, but to have to reschedule like this is a complete farce.

• Like 1

Forecast is for a dry day after early morning rain but then light rain at 7pm. To me that suggests they should be able to get the track in good enough shape to ride on then rush through to 10 heats. It won't be a classic!

With rain due from 7pm, with this being a must run meeting, why can't they start the meeting earlier

Time to break out the jet skies and decide this in Poole harbour, at least that wont be rained off...

Some on here would still want track covers put down......

• Like 1

Some on here would still want track covers put down......

Covers would still work well if the tracks wet and had good drainage and good banking.

Any rising water would still eventually run down with any further rain unable to continue saturating the track. It's very basic science.

The problem is, Poole has neither of the 1st points so covers would be a waste of time completely.

The issue is the sabotage of the first attempt of the 2nd leg.

• Like 3