British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

First leg at Coventry whoever it is, second leg on wednesday whoever it is, why couldn't it be Kings Lynn next wednesday, when that is there normal race night. saying it is poole on monday is a slip of the tongue by Phil Rising.

BSPA Offal states 2nd leg 20th October

Right. Iv told you already its gunna chuck it down around 7/8 oclock tonight, so i doubt it will get to a result cos the track will be average at best what with all this so called rain you lot av had down their in the back of beyond. So we shall see

It the meeting starts it will finish, only showers forecast. Unless it is a deluge can't see it not going to heat 10.

First leg at Coventry whoever it is, second leg on wednesday whoever it is, why couldn't it be Kings Lynn next wednesday, when that is there normal race night. saying it is poole on monday is a slip of the tongue by Phil Rising.

2nd leg of the final is Monday according to fixture lists!!

Yep 2nd Leg is Monday.

Do we take this to be that a decision has already been made as to who the second set of finalists will be IF tonight is called off?

THAT is not what Phil is saying!

Monday and wednesday are reserve dates, good forecast for Poole on monday so depends if Coventry survives tomorrow.

That's correct - 1st Leg 17th October at Coventry - 2nd Leg 20th October at Poole OR Kings Lynn

Mr Rising should have proof read his post :)

It the meeting starts it will finish, only showers forecast. Unless it is a deluge can't see it not going to heat 10.

It wont if poole are winnin! Theyl be out with shovels and pickaxes makin ruts n holes hahaha Edited by mrlincolncity

NIGEL Pearson, along with two Sky cameras, is at Wimborne Road reporter for Sky Sports News. If it goes ahead, first leg of final will be at Coventry tomorrow, second leg at Poole on Monday.

Sky are also on standy for Monday and Wednesday next week.

Just love that post. I guess if it starts tonight, it will only be allowed to reach Heat 10 if Poole are ahead on aggregate !!!

He must be more interesting on Twitter than he is TV to have 21k followers.

I asked him why he gets so excited when commentataing of follow my leader races.

He blocked me!

Fat brummie git

• Like 2

Just love that post. I guess if it starts tonight, it will only be allowed to reach Heat 10 if Poole are ahead on aggregate !!!

It'll stand if Poole are winning after any amount of heats I bet!

I asked him why he gets so excited when commentataing of follow my leader races.

He blocked me!

Fat brummie git

Really? He blocked you for that? Or was your language a little stronger? lol

It'll stand if Poole are winning after any amount of heats I bet!

I don't know why people are suggesting it will be called at heat 10..... IF Poole are still leading... You cynical lot you.

Course it will! Its poole here isnt it!

Dosnt matter what happens theyl av to win cos fat maude will stamp his fat feet and his fat chin will be draggin on the ground bein pulled along with his fat fingers the big smarmy cheating fat puffy hairdresser! What a complete nonse.

Errrrrr im not playin if i cant win!!! Errrrrrrrr

Shut up ya fat muppet

Cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat

Monday and wednesday are reserve dates, good forecast for Poole on monday so depends if Coventry survives tomorrow.

Shouldn't be a problem, light rain in the evening but a dry day tomorrow.