British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

Got to start meeting only got short time slot before heavy belt of rain hits southern counties heading north east over the uk.

that's baseball son 😆

and this was a base ball(s) up

that's baseball son 😆

and this was a base ball(s) up

Rob Lyon just interviewed o Sky Sports News HD and says the track looks "surprisingly good". Hoping we'll see most of it with Pearson and at least 1 camera there.

Ahem! It was on monday, tuesday, and yesterday

And fat maude gets his own way yet again

Cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat

Why 'cheat'. Do you not know that Mr.Ford or anyone is unable to control the weather ?

COME ON (ANYBODY AT ALL APART FROM THE CHEATING PIRATES) YOU STARS

• Like 2

I love the way poole fans are so thick skinned about all the fiddlin theyv done over the years! Yet just about everyone else can see it as clear as day! Hahahaha

Looks as if any stream will be the SKY sports news coverage.

Is it not on wiziwig? Its listed

I see that the multi-alliased one is in full power mode!

• Like 3

Looks as if any stream will be the SKY sports news coverage.

Better than nowt. :t: A number of wizard streams available. All the best. Alan.

Met office now has heavy rain from 7, I hope that incorrect.

It doesnt seem to be far away but I reckon it will be around 8pm it hits Poole.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/observation/rainfall-radar#?map=Rainfall&fcTime=1413438300&zoom=7&lon=-2.89&lat=50.77

Edited by Brummie Kev

I see that the multi-alliased one is in full power mode!

Hahaha! Nice one, am i makin a name for myself Pete? Hahaha

Yep cant really deny that tbh, i have said that originally i was Boston Barracudas, my closest team when i was a nipper bein in Lincoln, but we went to Lynn a lot in the 80s n 90s until they switched to a wednesday night which proved tricky with work n that, then Leicester opened and on a saturday it was perfect for me, but now iv gone 4 on 4 off so i go to wherever whenever,

Kings Lynn are my no1 team now though, leicester run a close second, but like iv said, any british rider gets my cheer

I just love speedway simple as really

All apart from denmark and poole of course ;)

Hahaha weather! We are talking about a 6/7 year reign of complete manipulation, bending, fixing and twisting of any and every rule necessary to fiddle the title! Averages bent to fit jonasson in late in the day, ward n holder un same team, he twisted that one to suit, hancock poppin in late on, and the best one of all, the ruddy great hole in an otherwise sound track COS HALF HIS TEAM WERE INJURED!!!!

Fat meddlin nonce

All of those changes you mention were within the rules otherwise they would not have been allowed by the authorities. Obviously you don't know anything about the circuit as bend 1 has always been the most problematic area of the track.