British Speedway Forum

Well we are running out of riders to choose from, so I thought I would mention his name.

In reality its going to be covatti and Jacobs

• Like 1

Covatti was 1 ride away from being in the GPs

What more do you want - a rider with GP experience!?

What more do you want - a rider with GP experience!?

Bunyan, then.......

• Like 2

No idea! Just having a bit of a joke about it all. Should have put a smiley on it! :P there that's better.

Whomever Ippo pick it's a great side you have there, Championship material without doubt!! :D

There isn't really many left is there? Lanham Jacobs bunyan franc matt t castanga riss carpenesse covatti

Whomever Ippo pick it's a great side you have there, Championship material without doubt!! :D

Just cos a couple of us said we liked your team.

Unless they get the last 2 right, I could easily see us finishing very low in the table, unless Cameron and gino end up averaging 7.5 or more.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

Well we are running out of riders to choose from, so I thought I would mention his name.

In reality its going to be covatti and Jacobs

I hope you're right!

If they get the last 2 right, and Cameron, Gino or Nico end up averaging 7.5 or more, and no-one has a 'mare, think we could give that Somerset team a match.

I hope you're right!

If they get the last 2 right, and Cameron, Gino or Nico end up averaging 7.5 or more, and no-one has a 'mare, think we could give that Somerset team a match.

Couldn't see Covatti getting anywhere near 7.5 as he's not very good. May up his average a little, but not by much IMO.

You are right, it will go up but not much, but he is a trier and an entertainer. The rider that did have plenty of improvement has been left out.

You are right, it will go up but not much, but he is a trier and an entertainer. The rider that did have plenty of improvement has been left out.

Morten ?

Why no Elliss?

There isn't really many left is there? Lanham Jacobs bunyan franc matt t castanga riss carpenesse covatti

Just cos a couple of us said we liked your team.

Unless they get the last 2 right, I could easily see us finishing very low in the table, unless Cameron and gino end up averaging 7.5 or more.

Bit of light hearted banter baldy, thought you would be up for the riposte over there, clearly got that bit wrong? :(

No I know it was banter lol, I went to put a smiley face on, but obviously didn't.

We do have a sense of humour, well most of us do anyway. It should have been a smiley with its tongue sticking out 😝

Edited by baldyman