British Speedway Forum

London Witch

That is completely unfair........Ritchie refused to ride in a race on Thursday....So on one hand he is saying the Manager has no confidence and takes him out of rides and then we hear he refuses to ride a race when given it.........and that's the managers fault.......Think he has let the team down

on the flip side how many meetings with r/r before and not gone with Ritchie in that slot? If there was a change of plan wouldnt the TM have discussed it with the captain before the meeting?

Would be 2 on the trot for Ritchie so who was dropping who in it with only a couple of mins before a race??

• Like 2

Well Hawkins has done what's best for him and quit. Maybe in the end this will be best for the club to.

I'm with the majority on this, his refusal to take the R/R last Thursday shows him in a very bad light. Let's move on and wish the lads the best for the rest of the season.

Theres a theme to this captain lark.....

Hawkins ...out

Doolan ...out

poisoned chalice like the Witches number 1 race jacket!

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

And still nothing on the official club website welcoming our new rider or that Ritchie has left the club. Pretty poor :oops:

• Like 3

So after all this. The rider that some thought was a team man and a good captain wasn't. And the manager that some think isn't that great, myself included actually is good. Right. Glad that's sorted out.

Ipswich have put something on twitter about Hawkins and morris. So welcome to ipswich ashley morris

So after all this. The rider that some thought was a team man and a good captain wasn't. And the manager that some think isn't that great, myself included actually is good. Right. Glad that's sorted out.

Ipswich have put something on twitter about Hawkins and morris. So welcome to ipswich ashley morris

Oh yes we all know! You made it perfectly clear that you thought the manager was crap after his very first meeting in charge!!!

that statement is far too simplistic IMO.

Nothing is ever that black and white.

Neither side is totally right and neither side totally to blame.

Time to draw and line and move on perhaps??

Can't help thinking that the biggest winner in all of this sorry affair is Tungate. Certainly has taken the focus off his failings this season.

I normally stick up for Tungate as I think he gets a bit of an unfair ride by some, but he's poor this season up until now.

The perverse way this sport works though will probably mean he'll look more attractive for next season because of it.

No. There is still the rest of the season for rohan to get plenty of stick about his failings. Unless they now come to a halt.

I'm loving the way people are slagging off Ritchie. If Phil had did the first interview and Ritchie had been able to comment on that, then maybe views would be different!?

Oh yes we all know! You made it perfectly clear that you thought the manager was crap after his very first meeting in charge!!!

And? Oh yeah sorry I forgot. I'm not allowed an opinion am I. I've as much right to air my opinions the same as you and I shall tell you once more, if you don't like it, don't read it or block it. It's as simple as that

• Like 1