British Speedway Forum

Looks like anybody that posts on here from Sheff may well have left before he went out.

Or might just be at work and not seen the requests for info!!

@Mike_Bacon: He sounded bubbly! @cameronheeps big interview in Sat EADT after his successful spin at @TigersSpeedway last night @ipswichspeedway

@Mike_Bacon: BOOMSONG! @ipswichspeedway fans @cameronheeps had successful spin at Sheff last night. 'Looking good to be back Thurs' he told me #ipswich

Edited by Hong Kong Phooey
  • Like 1

I might pop along next Thursday now. Morris making his debut and Heeps back in the team have made it a little more interesting.

Watched Cameron last night and he looked OK,, a bit rusty but didn't look troubled by his injury.

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments on Cam.

Main thing is he didnt look troubled by the injury.

Bound to be a bit rusty. Hope he can get a few more spins in elsewhere this week and blow the cobwebs away before his return.

I think I am right in thinking it would be our first meeting with our own full 1-7?

Those type of injuries often look okay when on own. But during a proper race when you may have to lock up quickly or jar it is when you know it's healed properly or not. Next week's opposition isn't that great so it gives cam and ash a meeting to get into it. Although ash has been racing often enough.

Next week's opposition isn't that great so it gives cam and ash a meeting to get into it..

That's what Panthers thought!!

You would be better getting a fixture change done and having Monarchs along!!

Not quite firing on all cylinders atm.

Bound to be a bit rusty. Hope he can get a few more spins in elsewhere this week and blow the cobwebs away before his return.

I think I am right in thinking it would be our first meeting with our own full 1-7?

Yep that's what Chris Louis has been saying in the Star, next week will be the first time this season we'll have raced with our own full 1-7.

He also says that no team has raced the Witches at their best this season and we need to improve pronto as the team is good enough to be top 3.

I agree with him it is, and I feel some sympathy for Louis because he keeps putting together very good looking teams every single season, and for whatever reason every single season the team doesn't live up to its potential.

Must be very frustrating.

Edited by CardinalSin

That's what Panthers thought!!

You would be better getting a fixture change done and having Monarchs along!!

Not quite firing on all cylinders atm.

I know it means nothing but earlier in the season we beat them 57- 33. They did lose Newman in his first race but we also lost gino.

Yep that's what Chris Louis has been saying in the Star, next week will be the first time this season we'll have raced with our own full 1-7.

He also says that no team has raced the Witches at their best this season and we need to improve pronto as the team is good enough to be top 3.

I agree with him it is, and I feel some sympathy for Louis because he keeps putting together very good looking teams every single season, and for whatever reason every single season the team doesn't live up to its potential.

Must be very frustrating.

That's one of the problems though. Potential is just that, potential. Every season so far, someone or a couple haven't lived up to their potential. Same again this season. Let's hope that's now about to change cos on paper we do have one of the best looking teams.

But you had Covatti at reserve, not Morris!!

I know it means nothing but earlier in the season we beat them 57- 33. They did lose Newman in his first race but we also lost gino.

That's one of the problems though. Potential is just that, potential. Every season so far, someone or a couple haven't lived up to their potential. Same again this season. Let's hope that's now about to change cos on paper we do have one of the best looking teams.

Yup Gino injured heat 3 Newman injured heat 4 .

Morris had 7 rides that night scoring 8 for Plymouth , they also had Halsey guesting for them where as our two reserves scored Nico 13+2 max and Stefan 10+1.

think it could be a little closer this time around

Its the Palmer trophy at Mildenhall on Sunday, so you'd think he'd probably get some laps under his belt there after the meeting?

Agree - you would hope Mildenhall is on his list.

Peterborough away 6th April all 7 rode... weren'y you there? :wink:

Also Somerset home 9th April and then 16th April is when Manzares was injured in heat 1

Ps hang on you were there at all 3! :shock:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut