Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

I think we are in trouble and may have to go to Plymouth and Rye House to win that's of course providing we win all our remaining home matches.

I think we should win our home league matches, but I also thought we would win others that we have lost.

I think tonight is what you call a six pointer. If we don't take anything from it then Plymouth probably have the upper hand.

We may have to look above us towards Sheffield but that would require winning all the home matches as well as taking at least four points from Rye and Somerset away.

It's going to be tight.

Probably......... but we could still make it, maybe ?

First two names ... Nico Covatti & Danny King and build the team around them.

Some of the others would be better riders if they had a year away from Foxhall.

After he's recent performances at Ipswich Richie Worrall now looks really good here. A very good top three, might not be enough points left thought ?

Just woke up, wishfull dreaming !!!!!!

I think we can only make it if other teams start losing at home? Doesn't look like Plymouth will and workington don't seem to lose at home. So we could end 8th.

Next year's team does need a different make up. I doubt there will be more than 1 change though.

Oh well. When do we start the 2016 thread

Surprised you haven't started one yet. But not looking good for this season, unless we can do a Peterborrow and beat Edinburgh in the cup, or Sheffield lose at home and we get something at Rye and Somerset. Clutching at straws a bit, but you never know.

Surprised you haven't started one yet. But not looking good for this season, unless we can do a Peterborrow and beat Edinburgh in the cup, or Sheffield lose at home and we get something at Rye and Somerset. Clutching at straws a bit, but you never know.

Edinburgh got beat at home last night do there is a chance but think it's the home leg that's the problem . We are not riding great at home and a lot of their rider ride our track very well . Gonna take the cookie monster to have an off night I think just like he did when he guested for us !! Edited by Pob

The website says that Gino has a suspected broken collarbone.

Looks like we are really going to struggle for a few weeks with both Nico and Gino out for a while.

I'm sure Ricky Wells will do a decent job for you at home!!

Sounds like Gino's season could be over if the reports are true. Might not be seeing Gino back next year if it's true .

Worse than a broken collar bone then?

Or is the Witches season nearly over?