British Speedway Forum

The first leg of the Edinburgh League Cup Semi-Final is less than a week away, and not only are Gino and Nico missing, but Danny's away with Coventry that evening, so what are the chances are getting something to bring back to the Heath?

Depends on the guests we bring in - the Somerset duo of Brady and Richie (again) could fill the top end, with local boy Sarjeant covering Gino.

Not sure if Rohan is back for this, but I do hope we don't go with R/R for the match.

Edited by Travertine

The first leg of the Edinburgh League Cup Semi-Final is less than a week away, and not only are Gino and Nico missing, but Danny's away with Coventry that evening, so what are the chances are getting something to bring back to the Heath?

Depends on the guests we bring in - the Somerset duo of Brady and Richie (again) could fill the top end, with local boy Sarjeant covering Gino.

Not sure if Rohan is back for this, but I do hope we don't go with R/R for the match.

Sarjeant will also be riding for Coventry with Danny

Won't be much of a choice.

Assuming Rohan is still banned then (not sure), it will be 4 guests, R/R + Cameron Heeps/Ashley Morris.

Won't be much of a choice.

Assuming Rohan is still banned then (not sure), it will be 4 guests, R/R + Cameron Heeps/Ashley Morris.

No Stef then? Rohan should be back for this. What a farce!

No Stef then? Rohan should be back for this. What a farce!

2nd round of U21s, which slightly limits the guest options, I'd imagine.

About this time last season gino started picking up knock after knock. Looks like it's happening again.

Oh well. When do we start the 2016 thread

Probably......... but we could still make it, maybe ?

First two names ... Nico Covatti & Danny King and build the team around them.

Some of the others would be better riders if they had a year away from Foxhall.

After he's recent performances at Ipswich Richie Worrall now looks really good here. A very good top three, might not be enough points left thought ?

Just woke up, wishfull dreaming !!!!!

What's the ruling on double uppers/downers for next year thought I heard they had to make a choice after 2 years??!! Mind you where does that leave the fast trackers!!!!

Edited by Badge

No one knows the rules badge. And whatever they are at the moment, I'm sure they will change them to suit circumstances.

• Like 1

Don't know what that leaves, but I would imagine a fair bit as it's not the strongest of teams, but plenty of room for improvement.