British Speedway Forum

I see Swindon's rearranged meeting v Coventry, which was postponed last night, is September 3rd, the night we race Edinburgh in LC.

Do we get to keep Danny???

Our only hope for 2015 now is if Plymouth start losing some form.

Edited by baldyman

Stefan has been called up to U21 Team squad for this Sat Aug 22nd the day we go to our must get something from the match Rye House trip .

Need to get a guest in and hopefully if Mr Louis has got his thinking cap on don't short change us with a chip guest. Get the money our Mr Louis this could be make or break for our season .

Any ideas people who you want to guest ?

Stefan has been called up to U21 Team squad for this Sat Aug 22nd the day we go to our must get something from the match Rye House trip .

Need to get a guest in and hopefully if Mr Louis has got his thinking cap on don't short change us with a chip guest. Get the money our Mr Louis this could be make or break for our season .

Any ideas people who you want to guest ?

I'm sure CL will try to get the best available, just hope there's a few choices. Can't understand why some fans say about "cheap guests", I wouldn't call CC and RW cheap. As we've got plenty of time we should get someone reasonable, but Stef's average isn't great, so it wont be easy to get anyone special.

• Like 2

Lunna was the first name to come to mind but he is riding for Scunthorpe.

The options are limited with probably the pick being Sissis, Wethers or the other Nielsen.

Lunna was the first name to come to mind but he is riding for Scunthorpe.

The options are limited with probably the pick being Sissis, Wethers or the other Nielsen.

Sissis is out for the season injured

I'm sure CL will try to get the best available, just hope there's a few choices. Can't understand why some fans say about "cheap guests", I wouldn't call CC and RW cheap. As we've got plenty of time we should get someone reasonable, but Stef's average isn't great, so it wont be easy to get anyone special.

CC couldn't have been that expensive when he guested for us , only scored 6+1 !