British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2015

And that it what everyone told you the other week that he was not trying ....it was you who said it was down to injuries and then telling people to get off his back ....

Rightly or wrongly, I always speak as I find. Having seen KB many times, the highs and the lows. Sometimes, when suffering from lack of confidence. it can be perceived as a lack of effort. So always giving riders the benefit of doubt, I would have stuck up for him on that basis, Thinking, it looked different to what it actually was. So yes I would have voiced support for him....

Wednesday, sure opened my eyes. It was petulance of the extreme, He couldn't give a Damn..... That is what's unacceptable...... Give me someone, with less talent, but has 110% attitude, every time.

Edited by GRW123
  • Like 2

Porsing has put a picture on instagram, saying tough time in uk but i will be changed now, so maybe he not on his way out?

Is Leicester one of them he has turned down then? Not expecting an answer to that but i expect we will know soon enough.

darcy isn't turning anybody down, matt ford is. he will only be lent out to some team who are not looked on as rivals for the title, my guess he's going to Leicester.

darcy isn't turning anybody down, matt ford is. he will only be lent out to some team who are not looked on as rivals for the title, my guess he's going to Leicester.

That would be my guess too despite the fact he only got 5 points there last time and he won't be getting home early, sun delays etc.

Doyle and Ward sounds a very powerful top two.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

That would be my guess too despite the fact he only got 5 points there last time and he won't be getting home early, sun delays etc.

Doyle and Ward sounds a very powerful top two.

Although Doyle is one of the 3 Torun foreigners that Ward would have to replace in order to get any Polish races - so they might not get on that well?! :wink:

Porsing has put a picture on instagram, saying tough time in uk but i will be changed now, so maybe he not on his way out?

You can also read that as he is being changed in the team

Edited by lynnboy

@CzechSpeedway: I was told @officialKLstars are about to sign Václav Milík, but I am not very confident about the source... #czechspeedway

Yes please 👍

Václav Milík would make a great signing.

Can't see Milik signing as Skidder said he wouldn't be coming to this country this season at any price. That would mean that Skidder is wrong,unbelievable!!

• Like 1

Can't see Milik signing as Skidder said he wouldn't be coming to this country this season at any price. That would mean that Skidder is wrong,unbelievable!!

I don't think I said it quite like that. What I said or meant to suggest was I doubt any promotion would/could pay the financial guarantees that he was seeking at the beginning of the season. Poole certainly wouldn't pay it for a 3rd heat leader position to a rider who struggled when promoted to that position last season and whose fixture availability was questionable..

As we are now part way through the season, maybe his financial demands and other fixtures have reduced sufficiently to enable clubs to consider him?

Edited by Skidder1

Wouldn't think Matt would be too happy to loan a rider, who if he is now available, could slot in to the Poole team to replace an under performing rider and go to a play off rival.