British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2015

Hoping it isn't as bad as what the speedway updates says.Good luck Lewis Kerr keeping my fingers crossed everything is just precautionary.

It looked a terrible crash and there were a lot of distressed people at the scene, but as you say lets all hope he escapes this and can make a full recovery

Sounds really bad for lewis i am sure we are all shocked by it especially those who attended, never heard of someone going through the pit gate.

Edited by foreverblue

All the very best to Lewis Kerr - hope he makes a full and speedy recovery

Wishing Lewis all the best for a good and speedy recovery..............

RP

Hope & pray all is ok with Lewis & once again it shows what these riders risk for our entertainment.

At times like this it doesn't matter which team you support. Total respect for these guys who take risks to entertain us. We enjoyed watching Lewis ride at Brandon on Friday and I wish him a speedy recovery.

• Like 3

Can anyone tell me who was the track photographer in 2009 please

me

• Like 1

Lewis Kerr out of induced coma and breathing for himself, very positive news. We are all praying for you Lewis.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 3

A step in the right direction.Hoping and praying we have many more days like this over the coming days and weeks.

I didn't know this was set up,but what a great way of helping Lewis and his family at this very distressing time.I don't know if this has been put on this thread but I thought I would anyway.Lets give this as much exposure as we can.

http://www.gofundme.com/d54vykh9fh9

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 4

#They have injuries to Ostergaard and Simon Lambert, Emil Grondal is riding overseas and Robert Lambert has picked up a ban after missing meetings#

ANY LYNN FANS KNOW ABOUT THIS ???

#They have injuries to Ostergaard and Simon Lambert, Emil Grondal is riding overseas and Robert Lambert has picked up a ban after missing meetings#

ANY LYNN FANS KNOW ABOUT THIS ???

Seems Edinburgh are the only ones privy to the information, Not a dicky bird anywhere else. You have to wonder whether Robert Lambert himself has been told :P

Only in speedway :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

Just seen a great picture of Lewis on his twitter account posted by his wife.Was going to put it on here to cheer everyone up but haven't got the foggiest of how to do it.Keep it up Lewis great to see you making good progress.