British Speedway Forum

I can think of plenty but would probably get banned....................lol

Saying that there are times when I do agree with Gavan but they are very few and far between.............and to be fair he did not attach any blame to Poole for what happened at Coventry....................its only when people seem to mention DW it gets his back up................

RP

No it gets my back up when people are so blinded by their allegiance to a team or rider that they cant see when things are wrong.

Poole have been involved in a few 'issues' the last few seasons and the reall fans acknowledge this.

Some are so blinded they refuse to accept any wrong doing.

As you quite rightly say i attached no blame to Poole for what happened at Coventry...........many others did.

But when i see people stick up for Ward the person then yes it angers me.

To be fair i dont have any issues with the Poole fans on the whole.

Unfortunatly you have the village idiot as a fan which doesnt help the genuine supporters.

Yourself, foreverblue, chris4gillian, skidder i dont have any issues with

I wouldn't think so, what did he say to make you think that ?

It was a tongue in cheek comment, as he liked the post saying people will like a Darcy hating post. :wink:

Gavan is almost perfect!

A perfect.......................................................................................(purposely left blank for posters to fill in according to their own views, whilst carefully avoiding a 'sabbatical'!)

Ah, that's how you spell Sabbatical... :rofl:

• Like 2

Let's face it darcy ward is one of most special talents in speedway and I am looking forward to him being back speedway could do with stars like him! Yes he's done bad things but fingers crossed he's learned from them🙏🏻

Edited by hair
  • Like 2

Can't wait to see Darcy Ward back on a speedway bike.

It's unfair to expect him to be a saint off the track, but just as long as he now knows there's a line which cannot be crossed, he should be left alone and his speedway talent enjoyed.

Now, how about Poole loan us him for the rest of the season?!?

• Like 1

It's unfair to expect him to be a saint off the track, but just as long as he now knows there's a line which cannot be crossed, he should be left alone and his speedway talent enjoyed.

In my opinion it's fair to expect him not to break the law (incident in Aus), and the fact he turned up at a speedway track over the alcohol limit shows he maybe doesn't know there's a line which can't be crossed.

That said, he's exceptionally talented and I'm very glad to see him back riding again. He doesn't have many chances left, mind.

• Like 2

Last chance saloon for Darcy - Pun indented and true! :wink:

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1

Excuse my ignorance, but who do you support ?

Edited by Starman2006

Excuse my igranance, but who do you support ?

K.L I think.

K.L I think.

Thanks for that. Nah, don't think he'll go there..

Two tracks that suit Darcy are Swindon and Kings Lynn, other benefits would be Kings Lynn not too far from Stansted and Swindon not too far from Poole, on the downside either of both could be in the play offs.

Two tracks that suit Darcy are Swindon and Kings Lynn, other benefits would be Kings Lynn not too far from Stansted and Swindon not too far from Poole, on the downside either of both could be in the play offs.

Lakeside he is all most unbeatable!