British Speedway Forum

You`ve no need to worry Holder will be busting a gut to get back in at Poole. Think he`s realised he made a big mistake he`s virtually done nowt since leaving the British League. His earnings must have plummeted drastically this season. Who do you think will want WARD , can`t see anybody wanting to buy trouble.

If one thing I want Holder as our no1 next season, and maybe sell off Darcy.

Agree with that but there is no club within British Speedway that could afford to buy Darcy Ward unless Matt sells him cheaply?

may not even be an elite league the way its going tbh. the whole organisation is an utter shambles. unless its stripped back to the bare bones . totally rejigged and no influential characters allowed in rule making areas its going to the wall. enjoy it while it lasts.

Edited by rob240866

you cant sell a broken down car. you can only cut your losses and scrap it.. what a waste of talent. good money after bad, thats darcey ward.

• Like 1

Agree with that but there is no club within British Speedway that could afford to buy Darcy Ward unless Matt sells him cheaply?

Unless we trade him

you cant sell a broken down car. you can only cut your losses and scrap it.. what a waste of talent. good money after bad, thats darcey ward.

ward is the most talented rider on the planet. but hes an idiot.really needs someone like hancock to take him under his wing and calm him down. otherwise he will just disapear.maybe a move of club would be ideal. middlo cant handle him and just burs his head in the sand to his issues it seems. certainly doesnt help the kid

Its still questionable whether we have an Elite league next year, I know the thread is a little premature but what the hell.

Its still questionable whether we have an Elite league next year, I know the thread is a little premature but what the hell.

i think speedways going to struggle to continue over here oliver. its been farcical this season.

I some how dont think Darcy will leave poole unless the ban happens other wise i can just see him staying pure and simple.

• Like 1

I some how dont think Darcy will leave poole unless the ban happens other wise i can just see him staying pure and simple.

probably not but under middlo he will continue to implode.

Might do Darcy the world of good to get away from Middlo who clearly isnt good at guidance.

Would hate to see a supreme talent like Darcy stop riding here so if he has the right people around him they should advise him he needs to move.

• Like 1

Unless we trade him

Now that's an interesting thought!?

Perhaps a change of scenery and management would actually do Darcy some good?

Don`t think its questionable at all.

Its already been discussed its likely to be 8 teams 28 meetings.

As far as Darcy goes - who is really going to be interested in taking on such an out of control person??

IMHO Poole will stick with Darcy and put on some `spin` about new start, turned things around etc.

Hopefully Holder will be back to lead you guys next season.