British Speedway Forum

Don`t think its questionable at all.

Its already been discussed its likely to be 8 teams 28 meetings.

As far as Darcy goes - who is really going to be interested in taking on such an out of control person??

IMHO Poole will stick with Darcy and put on some `spin` about new start, turned things around etc.

Hopefully Holder will be back to lead you guys next season.

I will wait for a proper announcement to be made first.

Max Fricke would be well worth looking at

I will wait for a proper announcement to be made first.

So will i.

But its what CVS said was agreed at the pre AGM, confirmed at the recent Wolves talk in.

I some how dont think Darcy will leave poole unless the ban happens other wise i can just see him staying pure and simple.

I dont want him at Poole.

Miedzinski for Ward job done, :o

True Poole fans will have had enough of Ward.

However apart from Iversen he would be practicaly unbeatable if he rode next year.

Of the others.

Josh G - consistent second string could be back

Milik - simply has to come back as has the potential to become a top rider in the league.

Pawlicki - dont think he will be back.

Magic - they will want him back but how much will his mind / best equipment / attitude be thinking of the gp's

Newman - wont be a draft rider for sure but could do a good job in the main body.

1. WARD

2. NEWMAN

3. ?

4. MILIK

5. MAGIC

Not sure what it would leave it just seems that Josh might not fit.

• Like 1

I dont want him at Poole.

Id like him back at Poole, but Matt has to come down very hard on him, and i mean hard, and this time no if's and buts. One step out of line and thats it. I would like Darcy in our Team but he can be replaced, if not Chris, who would do just as good a job, now he's slowly recovering from his horrendous injuries. But if, Darcy returns to us, and that is still subject to the FIM disaplinery panel, he is going to have to work very hard to win over both fans and sponsors.

1. Ward

2. Kurtz

3. THJ

4. Hansen

5. Wofinden

Tai doesn't want to right Monday's anymore and He's on a bargain average, discussions have already taken place.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

True Poole fans will have had enough of Ward.

However apart from Iversen he would be practicaly unbeatable if he rode next year.

Of the others.

Josh G - consistent second string could be back

Milik - simply has to come back as has the potential to become a top rider in the league.

Pawlicki - dont think he will be back.

Magic - they will want him back but how much will his mind / best equipment / attitude be thinking of the gp's

Newman - wont be a draft rider for sure but could do a good job in the main body.

1. WARD

2. NEWMAN

3. ?

4. MILIK

5. MAGIC

Not sure what it would leave it just seems that Josh might not fit.

Magic has stated he may not be back unless there is a much-reduced fixture list!

Even before Darcy's suspension there was every likelihood he wouldn't ride in the UK next year anyway!! However, he does have some big local sponsors who are sticking by him so who knows?!

Jack Holder and Brady Kurtz being lined up as 2nd strings/double uppers!!

Id like him back at Poole, but Matt has to come down very hard on him, and i mean hard, and this time no if's and buts. One step out of line and thats it. I would like Darcy in our Team but he can be replaced, if not Chris, who would do just as good a job, now he's slowly recovering from his horrendous injuries. But if, Darcy returns to us, and that is still subject to the FIM disaplinery panel, he is going to have to work very hard to win over both fans and sponsors.

Trouble is mate we have been all through this before, the old "It won't happen again" crap and he does it time and time again he is not the right person to head Poole Speedway

• Like 1

Trouble is mate we have been all through this before, the old "It won't happen again" crap and he does it time and time again he is not the right person to head Poole Speedway

Agreed, it should be Holder especially if Jack is in the team..

There always seems to be an incident waiting for Darcy to put himself into and I see nothing new to change my mind.

Chris Holder for me every-time and we should thank our luck if he does come on-board the Pirate ship again :t:

Id like him back at Poole, but Matt has to come down very hard on him, and i mean hard, and this time no if's and buts.

And you think that the other times (3 at least) he hasn't come down hard on him??

At least most sensible Poole fans want rid of Ward, and that is perfectly understandable.

It takes a certain type of supporter to stand by a rider that has no respect at all.

Yeh i know mate, but the problem with Darcy is, he doesn't realise what he can do or have in the next 10 years or so. You know, id like to take him to a few places, and show him how lucky he is to be in the position he's in, and how many people would love to be in his shoes.

Yes we all know, speedway is a dangerous sport, but Darcy has something that a lot of kids and people can only dream about, that knack, that natural abillity, that one off, that abillity to win speedways coverted prize, not just once, but several times. His abillity on a speedway bike is something ive never seen from a rider since i started going to speedway in 1970.

In 10 years time Darcy has a choice. To stand back in his nice place and say, well, that was fun,with several world championships under his belt and set up. or in his box room and say well, where did it all go wrong. His choice. When you get to his level in your choosen sport, you maximise it, you don't throw it away. There's a time and a place for everything, but Speedway comes first and formost. and eventually, he will, realise that.

Edited by Starman2006

oh look one of the terrible twins steve brum on the poole thread yet again

spreading negativity and sniping

you are all over other threads with your negative attitude to speedway

why not take up football or something

why don't you go off to your ipswich club thread instead of your carping negative attitude

I would have ward back like a shot.

• Like 2