Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

maybe , but the team has changed since,

momentum is with swindon, the strongest top 5 in the league now ,

After Poole..! :t:

We shall see monday night, at the moment either club could win on home and away agg score with the odds slightly in favour of Swindon.

• Like 1

Sorry I missed that one as I didn't take any notice.

When I was saying about changes.....So was MF................I stopped mentioning changes and the MF said we are going to stick to our 1-7

We was struggling a bit when I said about changes..............But now its all changed as everyone has upped there game after the threating team changes quotes from MF.

After yesterdays devastating news I haven't got the enthusiasm or desire to reply in my usual fashion :sad:

• Like 1

When can changes be made at the latest date as I think Poole could be looking at a change while they are still allowed

When can changes be made at the latest date as I think Poole could be looking at a change while they are still allowed

Why would we be looking at a change ?

Friday 28th August up until 11.59pm. So no changes can be made now.

The team we have currently is very capable and I will love it if we win with the riders we started with.

The team we have currently is very capable and I will love it if we win with the riders we started with.

Yeh, so will i mate, but some on our forum will still find excuses..

What about the date for Poole ;)

Can't see Poole changing now and think Chris Holder will eventually want to give it 110% for Darcy and help Poole lift the title again but in Speedway you have to be committed and enjoy putting the helmet on and I think everyone would understand if he was to think about taking a break or Poole were allowed to use guests for the time being.

Freddie Lindgren, Matej Zagar, Scott Nicholls and Andreas Jonsson look to be finished with their fixtures soon and I am sure they would step in if required.

The 4 play-off teams have an extra period to make a change for injured or missing riders - it has to be a rider NOT currently riding in UK!

This period was originally 7 days prior to the play-offs in order for guests not to be used as last season.

However with the EL season now being extended to 10th September, I assume that might have changed?!

Edited by Skidder1

However with the EL season now being extended to 10th September, I assume that might have changed?!

And so it should be, that gives all clubs a chance, to complete their fixtures.

Having watched Coventry Swindon & Swindon Coventry, its Poole's to lose. Can't see Poole losing on the last to nights performances