British Speedway Forum

Well Matt Ford did state we are welcome to use ANY of there assets...wonder if that stretches to the end of June when Darky's ban is lifted?....not so sure about that but it may leave the likes of Holder vulnerable which wont do his confidence much good!!

Would you be happy with Ward Mark ? what is your take otherwise is this Swindon side good anough for a play/off spot.

Would you be happy with Ward Mark ? what is your take otherwise is this Swindon side good anough for a play/off spot.

I don't want to see Darcy in Swindon colours for the obvious reasons, additionally he is likely to be very rusty and he hardly set the EL alight last year

Wouldn't mind seeing the ultra-professional Magic return though :t:

I don't want to see Darcy in Swindon colours for the obvious reasons, additionally he is likely to be very rusty and he hardly set the EL alight last year

Wouldn't mind seeing the ultra-professional Magic return though :t:

Ward sixty per cent on the gas would still be able to compete,this EL is not the best if anything will tune him up for Poland and Sweden if he still has a space after June 28th. Edited by sidney

Yes most definatly dont think it will happen though! Not quite so certain on the second question but i guess it's early days...do think there will be one or two changes to come eventually whether that means AM coming back in which i wholly doubt or a permanent replacement one PK stops is anyones guess...and hope Zengota has a little more impact during a meeting but again early days..Wrighty is already a concern to me i.e availability and not convinced in a couple of Blunsdon performances so far..but we will see

Weighty had various Somerset riders test his engines after the recent match at the OTA. The verdict was unanimous! They are slow! I think Charles is aware that he needs to spend significantly to get to return to return to the standards and form of last year.

Or even Wrighty!

Adrian wants to be back on the bike in May it seems. Doesn't sound overly keen to come back here though! http://totalswindonsport.com/2015/04/miedzinski-plans-to-be-back-on-the-bike-in-may/

Was just thinking the same thing as I was reading it! It said in the Star today that Torun might fine him for getting injured abroad so i'm sure this is a factor as well.

So once PK finishes his stint and if AM doesn't return, who's the likely replacement?

So once PK finishes his stint and if AM doesn't return, who's the likely replacement?

This is the folly of having a high points limit and having to convince uncommitted riders to ride in the UK. I've been saying since November the points limit is too high, Miedzinski and Bjarne being convinced to ride in the UK papered over the cracks but the cracks are getting bigger and the paper is coming down!

Guests or R/R

Don't think you can declare a team with an already injured rider or keep a rider in your team that has finished his stint.

Don't think you can declare a team with an already injured rider or keep a rider in your team that has finished his stint.

That's funny, I'm sure I remember Miedinski extending his contract because a Poole rider was injured & could not come into the side. I believe that the reason given that Swindon could not get a transfer fee for him at that time was stated to be because he had only signed a short term contract.

That's funny, I'm sure I remember Miedinski extending his contract because a Poole rider was injured & could not come into the side. I believe that the reason given that Swindon could not get a transfer fee for him at that time was stated to be because he had only signed a short term contract.

So your expecting P.K to extend his contract if needed

Edited by foreverblue

So your expecting P.K to extend his contract id needed

Or revert back to our original line-up after the "temporary replacement" has finished his stint.