British Speedway Forum

Just think you have got to feel sorry for Howarth as he has done nothing wrong. Poor decision in my opinion it could comeback to haunt you. I don't think you will make the play offs anyway. Is Ward really worth it?

Just think you have got to feel sorry for Howarth as he has done nothing wrong. Poor decision in my opinion it could comeback to haunt you. I don't think you will make the play offs anyway. Is Ward really worth it?

To cheats, probably yes.

Poor decision. If Swindon made the playoffs Howarth would have been great at Poole and Coventry. I hope Coventry sign him now, if we have a number 2 that can score 7+ points in the playoffs other teams would struggle to beat us.

Yeah I have a feeling he might get fixed up soon :)

Come on Bees sign him up.

Hopefully Havvy and/Mick have been on the phone already!

Howarth is much better than Robson

On a serious note I can't see how it has strengthened Swindon and if I was Kyle howarth I know what I would say to then if they ever wanted him to ride for them again we have to nurture young British talent not make it extinct

Edited by muffinman

A no win decision for Rosco but it had to be done as Zengi is a Robins asset & also flying at the moment.

I'd like to wish Kyle all the very best & he'll always get a good reception from me & many others when he comes back to the Abbey with the team that will soon pick him up.

• Like 3

I don't believe he's not already fixed up. This has been in the planning for months, all to get that cretin in!

• Like 4

A no win decision for Rosco but it had to be done as Zengi is a Robins asset & also flying at the moment.

I'd like to wish Kyle all the very best & he'll always get a good reception from me & many others when he comes back to the Abbey with the team that will soon pick him up.

I wonder who will sign him

On a serious note I can't see how it has strengthened Swindon and if I was Kyle howarth I know what I would say to then if they ever wanted him to rude for them again we have to nurture young British talent not make it extinct

Swindon need away wins & with Zengi & Kyle that wasn't happening so something had to be done.

Whether Darcy is worth it is debatable as it still needs a decentish rider to score at least 5 points to make Swindon stronger.

• Like 2

I don't believe he's not already fixed up. This has been in the planning for months, all to get that cretin in!

Couldn't have put it better myself

On a serious note I can't see how it has strengthened Swindon and if I was Kyle howarth I know what I would say to then if they ever wanted him to ride for them again we have to nurture young British talent not make it extinct

Agreed, he would fit in well with all the Brits at Coventry.

Shame on Howarth , I have been impressed with his attitude and riding skills since last season. Doubt he will be without an EL team for long - Wolves, Leicester and possibly the Bees could consider him.