British Speedway Forum

Krcmar? If Rosco has convinced the powers that be he should be a 5 he's done well!

I don't know if that's true, but having just watched him storming through a 6 man field on Youtube he looks quite good.

It will make my Christmas :P:

It sure would, especially with all those turkeys you have at Monmore this year!

• Like 3

Unfortunately Swindon were left in a situation out of their control with the Miedzinski injury & subsequence withdrawal of his services, We can only use a guest for 28 days & that is limited at best. Ward is available & the obvious choice, with that a rider had to step aside & that is Howarth, Zengi is the inform rider in our team & is a Swindon rider, Howarth was the logically choice whether that is right or wrong. The decision has been made in the best interest of Swindon & I for one will back the decision made. That said, I do hope Kyle get fixed up soon & perhaps makes a return to Swindon in the near future.

• Like 4

Needs to be less than a five if my maths is right!

Makes Roscos persuasive skills even better then! Krcmar on 4.5 or less :o

can only see a Coventry opening for kyle. the rest are a bit nit and tuck.

He would arrive on a 4.00 average. Coventry are 0.01 over the limit to replace him with Robson!

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

Swindon robins 16/1 at ladbrokes has to be worth a bit now??

Do you know the 5th ride then?

It sure would, especially with all those turkeys you have at Monmore this year!

At least I won't go hungry then!

Makes Roscos persuasive skills even better then! Krcmar on 4.5 or less :o

Swindon are the new Poole. It will be whatever is in the best interest of (Swindon) Speedway.

He would arrive on a 4.00 average. Coventry are 0.01 over the limit to replace him with Robson!

Coventry have about 6.5 points to replace Robbo - Howarth is 5.7 so it easily fits.

Rosco must have the skin of a RHINO

• Like 1

Coventry have about 6.5 points to replace Robbo - Howarth is 5.7 so it easily fits.

The 0.1 comes from last month's averages I think. I remember looking and getting that.

You are correct i was looking at June averages - not July.

In the next 24 hours - Ward and Eduard Krcmar.

By my calculations Robins have 4.80 to play with for the fifth rider, so what does Krcmar come in on?

Maybe rosco told sky unless you tell the authorities that krcmar is on a 4.5 then there will be no darcy so one one phone call later hey presto ;)