British Speedway Forum

Swindon fans are thinking that the play offs will still take such reaching but as Hagonshocker says we had to get a rider in to replace Adrian & Rosco tried Killer but that didn't work out.

Like others I would've been happy with Shamek or a rider of similar average but as other clubs who wanted Darcy know they just are not there anymore.

The biggest positive is watching a team with a regular top 5 & not having to realise on guests etc.

Reaching the play offs is a massive bonus.

That's why we need give our home grown rider's more of a chance

Lol watching Sky. Swindon vs Poole (featuring Darcy Ward) according to the caption. The prodigy returns!

• Like 1

yes only speedway could make welcoming back a rider banned for drinking such an event what next the tour de france with former winner and serial drug cheat lance armstrong shown in a saints outfit

sometimes i just have to wonder why speedway keeps shooting its self in the foot

and just for the record i feel darcy is free to ride as hes now done his time just dont think we should be hailing him as the saviour

• Like 5

Welcome to Swindon Eduard Krcmar, this lad has potential and I hope he delivers, I shall reserve judgement on our other new signing..

A big well done to Rosco in making the only decision he could make and that is keeping the in-form Swindon assset Zengi in the team.

Best of luck to Kyle, I didn't want anyone to leave but we do need a full team, so I hope he finds a new team berth and understands the decision

C'Mon you Rockinest Robins... :t:

• Like 3

but i still don't think this Coventry side will win the league.

I don't think anyone sane believes that we will win it. The team is nowhere near good enough.

Our lofty position is more of an indictment of how bad some of the other teams are.

• Like 2

Sky continue their Darcy love-in - The prodigy returns :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Am glad I will be at the meeting monday and not listening to their garbage.

I'd be brilliant if Darcy is rubbish on Monday - yet Swindon still win by 8. Kelv and Nigel will be in floods of tears, their blue eyed boy being rubbish and Poole getting no points.

I'd be brilliant if Darcy is rubbish on Monday - yet Swindon still win by 8. Kelv and Nigel will be in floods of tears, their blue eyed boy being rubbish and Poole getting no points.

Is that likely to happen, Darcy could get 8 starting from 15 metres every race at Swindon

Is that likely to happen, Darcy could get 8 starting from 15 metres every race at Swindon

Its bloody unlikely but doesn't stop me smiling about the thought of it!

Don't forget about Ginger Gomolski at Poole :wink:

Magic is a Poole asset - we did a swap deal with Poole.

He was our asset we could of based our team around him for a number of years i know he had that year when he missed a few fixtures because of the u 21s.Such a shame a quality lad and a quality rider he will go on and have a fine career.

I believe that was scottyfan, and i tell you what, lets have ward come in on Adrians average in the best interest of British Speedway and all that. :party:

My apologies Gater1, it was indeed scottywotsit.

Sky continue their Darcy love-in - The prodigy returns :rolleyes:

Nooooooooooooooooo surely not, i thought it was the Poole love-in.. :o

Eduard Krcmar?

Is he strong enough mid season to come into an #el top 5. Looked great in WTC last year and I think he has the talent but is he coming in at the wrong time.

And will he get enough advice and help?

Batch talks the talk but doesnt walk the walk as a #1 or captain, sorry Rosco.

Edited by remembertheracers
  • Like 2