British Speedway Forum

Well it's all over for the 2014 team. Who do you think will be back next year?

I would like to see Dakota, Killer and Morris in the team.

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

PK and Morris should be shoe ins as assets, Dak maybe, think its time for batch to try pastures new, writes out cheques his ability cant cash in, if the make up of teams is similar would like Holder as #1 but he's probably 100% Poole bound whether Ward is banned or not. Maybe a recall for Doyle?

Can't be a bad thing to field an asset based team as much as possible. Kildemand, Morris and Doyle is a decent 'spine' to the side.

Can't be a bad thing to field an asset based team as much as possible. Kildemand, Morris and Doyle is a decent 'spine' to the side.

That's a great spine English, and maybe Todd Kurtz would be worth a punt also. He has been very impressive at the Showground of late..

That's a great spine English, and maybe Todd Kurtz would be worth a punt also. He has been very impressive at the Showground of late..

It's not English, Australian and Danish. Like to see Hancock, Ward, Woffy, Iversen, Zagar, but will settle for Killer number 1, Kid Morra, Doyley, Steady, Zagar if poss. No Batch for me, couldn't even be bothered to acknowledge the Robins fans(only Gusto did), and hasn't lived up to his GP performances.

Killer has scored more than any other GP rider on average in his 2 rounds of 15 and 18.

Most importantly hope the new stadium is opened in 2015!

Kildemand has stated that his aim is to make the GPs in 2016, so his schedule next year is likely to be as busy and less focused on Britain than this year. For that reason, I think we should pass.

Troy, if he's not in the GP, I would have back, but not as number 1.

Morris, yes.

Worrall, yes.

Gustafsson, no.

Greaves, no.

North. Not sure. He has ridden well at home, but is very inconsistent.

I think the GPs will be too big a commitment for Doyle, so it's a no from me.

• Like 1

It's not English, Australian and Danish. Like to see Hancock, Ward, Woffy, Iversen, Zagar, but will settle for Killer number 1, Kid Morra, Doyley, Steady, Zagar if poss. No Batch for me, couldn't even be bothered to acknowledge the Robins fans(only Gusto did), and hasn't lived up to his GP performances.

Killer has scored more than any other GP rider on average in his 2 rounds of 15 and 18.

I am aware of that...i was replying to EnglishRoundabout :D

• Like 1

I've watched Todd Kurtz steadily improve at Somerset this season Blu. Not sure the EOES is one of his favourite tracks, but he seems to have nailed it of late.

I would have thought a good offer to young Max Fricke might be a good idea. With Morris in the team, Rosco could bring both riders on for sure, however, I suspect Mick Horton and Havvy may be looking at bringing him to Coventry. Whatever happens, a fantastic young rider for the future, reminded me of Shamek in the play off final 2010.

THINK Zagar has already agreed 2015 at BV ...

Hope Killer and Batch back as I do enjoy watching them race. Then a lot comes down to how the averages are going to be calculated and the points limit. Dak is unfortunate that he has ended up with the highest average compared to Nick and Simon. The other two had a period at heat leader which brought their average down. I don't think there is much between them. Worrall may have the same problem if the premier league averages are used to calculate his average next year. I assuming the top 5 or 6 FTR won't be in there next year. I thought Nathan was improving but seems to have gone back a little recently, not sure if it is equipment or the falls catching up with him. Still probably worth a punt next year as he has more potential than some on the list around his ranking.

Kildemand has stated that his aim is to make the GPs in 2016, so his schedule next year is likely to be as busy and less focused on Britain than this year. For that reason, I think we should pass.

Troy, if he's not in the GP, I would have back, but not as number 1.

Morris, yes.

Worrall, yes.

Gustafsson, no.

Greaves, no.

North. Not sure. He has ridden well at home, but is very inconsistent.

I think the GPs will be too big a commitment for Doyle, so it's a no from me.

Surely Worral will be at BV next year ..... they do own him , But then again who knows

Lucky

Time for a change for me as would only have Killer back as Nick needs a change as he is getting overtaken by alot of the young aussies in terms of progress now.

When the pressure was on they went missing & that was a real disappointment.

Guess it will depend on killer getting a Gp wildcard which both he & the series need.

• Like 1