British Speedway Forum

That is the best i have seen Hans ride for a couple of years, riding like that he is on the fringes of pushing for the Gp series.To get even near the series he has to ride at the level he was at last night i am not convinced he can do it we shall see.?

Edited by sidney

He was terrific for Poole tonight too! :D

It was his bikes, nightmare as even when leading he broke down. Could tell he was annoyed. Hopefully bounce back wed

Swindon have had wretched luck so far this season. The signing of Kildemand is excellent but I'm beginning to get a feeling that this is going to be a season long struggle. Hope I'm proved wrong.

• Like 4

Swindon have had wretched luck so far this season. The signing of Kildemand is excellent but I'm beginning to get a feeling that this is going to be a season long struggle. Hope I'm proved wrong.

I must admit the form of Charles in both leagues is a concern as well compared to what he did in the Premier League last season.

• Like 1

I must admit the form of Charles in both leagues is a concern as well compared to what he did in the Premier League last season.

Definately need to get the reserves scoring or could be a long season, I wouldn't say any of the top 5 are consistent enough.

• Like 1

Definately need to get the reserves scoring or could be a long season, I wouldn't say any of the top 5 are consistent enough.

I only see Nick, Kyle & Zengi getting 15-20 points between them in most meetings at best & that really does leave alot of pressure on the reserves & the top 2.

Still for me Killer coming back is fantastic as long as it's him on his decent kit & not a bag of bones.

Edited by Crazy robin

I only see Nick, Kyle & Zengi getting 15-20 points between them in most meetings at best & that really does leave alot of pressure on the reserves & the top 2.

Still for me Killer coming back is fantastic as long as it's him on his decent kit & not a bag of bones.

So 20 from those 3, say about 20 from the heatleaders on a bad day, Then another 8 from the reserves. That's 48. Job done.

So 20 from those 3, say about 20 from the heatleaders on a bad day, Then another 8 from the reserves. That's 48. Job done.

I really do hope so but it's going to be tight each meeting:-)

So 20 from those 3 (Kyle, Zengi and Morris), say about 20 from the heatleaders on a bad day, Then another 8 from the reserves. That's 48. Job done.

With only 2 riders left ....... Killer and Batch ..... it is hard for any heat leader to score 10 in a meeting these days with the lop sided format so well done if they do get 20 each week between them but highly unlikely.

Nice to see Swindon getting Peter Kildemand back for a few months while Meidzinski gets fit ....... or is that when Darcy gets the all clear to return !!! ...... cant see him going back to Poole as Holder will be below 8 by then and it would be hard for him to go anywhere other than Swindon, Lakeside or Wolves ...... hopefully not Wolves

Edited by T.N.T.

With only 2 riders left ....... Killer and Batch ..... it is hard for any heat leader to score 10 in a meeting these days with the lop sided format so well done if they do get 20 each week between them but highly unlikely.

Nice to see Swindon getting Peter Kildemand back for a few months while Meidzinski gets fit ....... or is that when Darcy gets the all clear to return !!! ...... cant see him going back to Poole as Holder will be below 8 by then and it would be hard for him to go anywhere other than Swindon, Lakeside or Wolves ...... hopefully not Wolves

Holder will get his form back, cant see Ward riding for anyone else but Poole

Kyle Howarth did brilliantly for Leicester last night at BV scoring 12 points, the highest of any Leicester rider, 0,3,2,4,0,3. Tonight he rides in the British U21 Championship at Coventry and I hope he has a safe and successful meeting.

No one could ever call you an optimist & it's no good saying that you are a realist, as you are so often wrong. Kyle going out of his way to prove you wrong last night against what a lot of people are saying could be one of the stronger teams this season. I'm confident that Nick will improve this season & Zengi around the 6 point mark most meetings.

Holder will get his form back, cant see Ward riding for anyone else but Poole

Funny, that's what I thought but the Poole supporters standing by us last Monday are convinced that Ward is coming to Swindon when his ban is up. Not a move that I would support, great talent but a flawed character who has consistently let Poole down over the years.

Edited by DunRobin

Can't see Ward being able to be fitted in at Swindon.

Can't see Ward being able to be fitted in at Swindon.

If (and that's a hypothetical if) Swindon had the choice of Adrian Miedzinski or Darcy Ward and both could fit within the points limit (bearing in mind that Swindon are currently short of the team building total) - it is a bit of a no-brainer but I think we would have to see Adrian perform first.