British Speedway Forum

Miedzinski is riding in Poland tonight.

Good to see Adrian back after his bad injury but hope Killer stays with us as that's the only way we have a chance of making the play offs.

• Like 1

Surely if he's fit to ride in Poland after injury then he should be straight back for the Robins!!? Just saying!!

I mean to keep PK longer than 28 days would just be cheating wouldn't it?! :party:

Surely if he's fit to ride in Poland after injury then he should be straight back for the Robins!!? Just saying!!

I mean to keep PK longer than 28 days would just be cheating wouldn't it?! :party:

Why? It's their team declaration they can do what the hell they like.

Quite, signing a temporary replacement is very different from using a horses - for - courses ringer when they feel like it.

• Like 2

Poole perpetually cheat, Swindon don't, so please don't judge other teams by the lowest of low standards that your team continually adopts :D;););)

• Like 4

Killer not available for tv meeting next week when we race Coventry, if Rory goes well this thurs he may be back for us that night if he is not riding in Sweden.

Who picked a bl##dy tues for this meeting.

Edited by A ORLOV

Killer not available for tv meeting next week when we race Coventry, if Rory goes well this thurs he may be back for us that night if he is not riding in Sweden.

Will we get a guest facility though?.

It's Killer or a junior surely? Unless Miedzinski is back for it.

It's Killer or a junior surely? Unless Miedzinski is back for it.

Swindon have reported on twitter that they are able to get a facility

Swindon can use a guest, but not many good ones available

Swindon can use a guest, but not many good ones available

I thought it was the only meeting on in the uk that night? Which other EL riders are riding in Sweden on 26th?

Swindon have reported on twitter that they are able to get a facility

I'd question that. Swindon might say they're allowed a guest but I'd say they're not.

16.5 FACILITIES
16.5.1 A Team may utilise a "Facility" to cover the absence of a Rider(s) who:
A is on FIM World Speedway Championship duty.
B is engaged elsewhere at a BSPA shared or fee Meeting.
C is recalled by his own FMN in accordance with the FIM ISLB Regulations.
D has been injured whilst speedway racing, Within 48 hours of the injury occurring, if
no evidence is available, a Medical Certificate must be sent to the SCB; failure to
do so will result in the mandatory suspension of the Rider’s SCB Registration for
the next home fixture. NB. The BSPA MC cannot overrule the suspension.
E is sick or carrying a non-speedway injury for which a Medical Certificate must be
supplied to the SCB within 48 hours of the sickness / injury occurring in which case
the Rider may only return within 7 days (including his Team’s next home Meeting)
with the express permission of the MC. However failure to provide a Certificate will
nevertheless result in the mandatory suspension of the Rider’s SCB Registration
for the next home fixture. NB. The BSPA MC cannot overrule the suspension.
F has been suspended by the FIM, ACU, SCB or Rider’s FMN.
G is in dispute with his Club, provided that the circumstances have been accepted by
the MC, who will determine the Facility and period of the Rider’s inactivity.
H is on FIM Longtrack Championship duty (for the day of the Meeting only; no facility
is permitted for practice day).
I being a PL Rider whose own FMN does not have a current Agreement with the
BSPA and is competing in another National League or Open Meeting. This will
result in the Rider’s SCB Registration being suspended for 1 (one) season and the
Team will be automatically granted a facility for a maximum period of 28 days,
after which they must re-declare.
J is awaiting medical clearance from the Riders FMN.
K is absent for any other reason ( applicable to the NL only)
Nothing in there about international fixture lists and priority.
Edited by SCB

I thought it was the only meeting on in the uk that night? Which other EL riders are riding in Sweden on 26th?

The problem is Peters lowish average of 7.96 for a guest. Rory will fit but may be riding in Sweden.