British Speedway Forum

Turns out Batch didn't fiddle his average. He's just rubbish.

No surprise there - good riddance!! :mad:

At least we didn't lead by 8 & lose by 10 :) lol

At least we didn't lead by 8 & lose by 10 :) lol

Don't wind him up :wink:

Funny how calm Rosco was about it all eh .....

• Like 1

Don't wind him up :wink:

Bless, bet Batchelor sorts his 'dodgy' machinery issues out when Darcy joins :P:

The sensible move would be Ward in,and Kyle out. It would be unfair, but something has to be done, and I rather fancy that Rosco had this sorted out some time ago! I have not heard any speculation about the other incoming rider though.

I think it's fairly obvious that Darcy is going to be a Robin. From what Kelvin said on Sky last night, Zengi is going to be the one to go. Shame, I would let Howarth go, don't rate him at all. If he wasn't in the Swindon team, Rossiter wouldn't have had him as Team GB reserve at Lynn.

The sensible move would be Ward in,and Kyle out. It would be unfair, but something has to be done, and I rather fancy that Rosco had this sorted out some time ago! I have not heard any speculation about the other incoming rider though.

Surely the Team GB manager wouldn't get rid of the only British rider in his top 5 😱

He'll be back,but Ward will not. (Although you never know) It's all speculation anyway.

Did anyone else notice how many times Doyle was out on the track supporting his team mates, when Lambert needed fuel, when Masters fell etc.

I don't think I saw Bachelor once out on track helping out other Swindon riders.

Doyle seems to have matured into a world class rider and a genuine leader. We should do whatever is necessary to get him back at Swindon next season.

• Like 4

I think we have to face the fact that Kildemand doesn't want to ride a full season in Britain and move on.

• Like 1