British Speedway Forum

hope so... ;):D

It's as good as a certainty, only 2 dodgy rides last night. At least he was trying to be a bit less obvious. :nono:

thing is with Batch.. we all know he'll give up at the back but is as quick as anybody up front... frustrating is one word I'll use..

• Like 1

Its almost as if the 'story' was written before last night's meeting!!!? :wink:

Of course it was. I don't think AM wanted to be there at all, but was persuaded to turn up for the sake of redeclaration and allowing us a facility.

• Like 3

Of course it was. I don't think AM wanted to be there at all, but was persuaded to turn up for the sake of redeclaration and allowing us a facility.

What difference would it make to the re-declaration when A.M. won't be in the re-declaration.

What difference would it make to the re-declaration when A.M. won't be in the re-declaration.

We would have been on a 6 point PL guest, I think, because Kildemand's time was over.

Hope A.M was paid on points and got what he deserves Zilch !!!

Did anyone else notice how many times Doyle was out on the track supporting his team mates, when Lambert needed fuel, when Masters fell etc.

I don't think I saw Bachelor once out on track helping out other Swindon riders.

Doyle seems to have matured into a world class rider and a genuine leader. We should do whatever is necessary to get him back at Swindon next season.

Doyley has always been this way inclined, even when questing.

We would have been on a 6 point PL guest, I think, because Kildemand's time was over.

Ok then but a 6 point PL rider would have been cheaper and maybe scored more!

Ok then but a 6 point PL rider would have been cheaper and maybe scored more!

True, but it means we can now have a facility for Miedzinski if he witholds his services. Otherwise we wouldn't have been able to apparently.

• Like 1

thing is with Batch.. we all know he'll give up at the back but is as quick as anybody up front... frustrating is one word I'll use..

Gating tart is another

• Like 1

Has Ward signed yet?

All the best

Rob

He's just about signed his UK visa application forms in Oz!!

• Like 1

Gating tart is another

That's two words

• Like 1