British Speedway Forum

Someone on FB suggested Sedgmen, presumably for Howarth, with isn't a bad shout IMO.

• Like 1

Swindon's meeting with Poole on July 23rd has been moved to Mon July 13th and will be on sky, interesting !.

The home meeting with Leicester on July 9th has been moved to Aug 27th.

Swindon's meeting with Poole on July 23rd has been moved to Mon July 13th and will be on sky, interesting !.

The home meeting with Leicester on July 9th has been moved to Aug 27th.

Sir shoutalot will be on speed that night then.

• Like 2

Someone on FB suggested Sedgmen, presumably for Howarth, with isn't a bad shout IMO.

Yes. That's it. Team sorted!! :) And his PL average is actually higher that Kyle's.

(Does he fit?)

IF that doesn't fuel the rumours about Ward joining Swindon for the duration of the season nothing will.

• Like 2

IF that doesn't fuel the rumours about Ward joining Swindon for the duration of the season nothing will.

Swindon will be on tele every week of Darcy signs as Sky love him & Tatum & Pearson would adopt him if they could❤️

• Like 1

Swindon will be on tele every week of Darcy signs as Sky love him & Tatum & Pearson would adopt him if they could❤️

They shouldn't have given him away in the first place then.

• Like 2

Seriously. Good news for the rest of the league as on some of the occasions I've seen him he's much weaker than what Howarth is capable. That said Howarth seems to have lost some form since leaving Coventry. He was brilliant last year

AT the end of the day what Sky are most interested in is viewing figures...

I can't be alone in not giving a stuff if he is riding or not. In fact the drooling by the commentary team tempts me to turn it off.

• Like 5

I can't be alone in not giving a stuff if he is riding or not. In fact the drooling by the commentary team tempts me to turn it off.

VERY much doubt that you are alone but would also suggest that you are in the minority.

• Like 1

Whoever signs ward you can bet that sky will make all they can with it, as will his club (whoever that is). Like it or not wards return will bring extra people through the gate, and that can only be a good thing surely.

• Like 1

Whoever signs ward you can bet that sky will make all they can with it, as will his club (whoever that is). Like it or not wards return will bring extra people through the gate, and that can only be a good thing surely.

All I hope is that whatever club Darcy goes to he tries his best as every low score will look like he's lowering his average for Pooles benefit next season.

• Like 1

All I hope is that whatever club Darcy goes to he tries his best as every low score will look like he's lowering his average for Pooles benefit next season.

And there in lies the rub, Ward and Poole have both said they would like to be back together for next season. Whether people like it or not it makes sense that his average is as low as possible.

• Like 2

AT the end of the day what Sky are most interested in is viewing figures...

Someone should tell the guy that picks the televised fixtures, been very poor this year imo..

• Like 7