British Speedway Forum

Seriously. Good news for the rest of the league as on some of the occasions I've seen him he's much weaker than what Howarth is capable. That said Howarth seems to have lost some form since leaving Coventry. He was brilliant last year

When did you last see him then?

Sedgy is a totally different rider these days no longer worries where he's riding or who against....if he comes in you may well be surprised...improved his gating no end also...would make sense to me

Its almost as if the 'story' was written before last night's meeting!!!? :wink:

It was lol

Turns out Batch didn't fiddle his average. He's just rubbish.

And youve just had that epiphany?.....

When did you last see him then?

Sedgy is a totally different rider these days no longer worries where he's riding or who against....if he comes in you may well be surprised...improved his gating no end also...would make sense to me

He was superb at the Showground last October, very impressive... :t:

• Like 1

VERY much doubt that you are alone but would also suggest that you are in the minority.

She is 😆

Apart from the Pearson drooling 😊

Edited by Trees
  • Like 1

He was superb at the Showground last October, very impressive... :t:

No longer rides like a big wuss! toughened up bigtime much different animal these days..he has unfinished business at Swindon....hope he comes back at some point still plenty of time on his side

• Like 2

At this time if Swindon go with Darcy then why not use our assets like Zengi & Sedgy rather than other clubs riders like Kurtz & sadly Kyle.

At this time if Swindon go with Darcy then why not use our assets like Zengi & Sedgy rather than other clubs riders like Kurtz & sadly Kyle.

Is Sedge still an asset of Swindon - or Lakeside or Edinburgh?

Swindon i think. We definitely haven't bought him, don't know about anyone else.

I thought he was still Swindons but remember him riding for Lskeside & don't think they brought him.

AT the end of the day what Sky are most interested in is viewing figures...

You could have fooled me with some of the fixtures they have picked over the years. Its worse than ever this season.

You could have fooled me with some of the fixtures they have picked over the years. Its worse than ever this season.

I agree - they Coventry vs Poole the other week - what a stinker! :wink:

• Like 1

I agree - they Coventry vs Poole the other week - what a stinker! :wink:

TBF they were damn unlucky with that one. Poole/Lynn made sense. But why they showed Leicester on a night that Poole and Coventry were at BV and Wolves, I'll never know! OK speaking to people Wolves wasn't a classic for the neutral but in theory it was going to be.

TBF they were damn unlucky with that one. Poole/Lynn made sense. But why they showed Leicester on a night that Poole and Coventry were at BV and Wolves, I'll never know! OK speaking to people Wolves wasn't a classic for the neutral but in theory it was going to be.

Belle Vue V Lakeside next week looks very one sided as well

• Like 1

well, take your minds back to The Bob Kilby meeting at Blunsdon.... one rider really stood out and was very quick .. Sedgy was that man. I was really impressed with him in that meeting. I had to do a double take in the program to see who was impressing me.

• Like 1

Nick Morris withdrew from the Glasgow meeting tonight after his fall.

I've always wondered, why Troy doesn't come back to Lynn. He has continued his sponsorship with local haulage Roger Warnes, He's always praising the track and set up, Just a thought........

Swindon could swap him for KB,, DW and KB In AM and TB out.........Would that fit in the point limits?????

• Like 1