British Speedway Forum

Howarth will be the one to go now. Heat 15 was his fair well ride to Swindon in my opinion.

Howarth will go now. Kyle was given Heat 15 in appreciation from the Swindon management in my opinion

I have to agree. Shame as I don't believe Ward will show the same commitment Howarth does to Swindon esp against a certain team. It will also mean bringing in a lower averaged 2nd string

I'm sure it would be long though before another team snaps him up.

I think Batchelor had been very lucky here as he has been Swindon's weak link on a number of occasions.

Either way, I don't envy Rosco having to make the decision

Edited by mdmc82

The vultures are circling! My mistake it's just bees :wink:

We'll be weaker if Ward comes in. We're stronger with the current side and a decent guest.

Can't rely on guests all year though, but I still reckon we should hang on to the Blunsdon 4.

• Like 3

I just hope if Swindon bring in Ward it's Batchelor to go, he has been consistently inconsistent for years and always bottles it when the pressure races come.

Zengi & Howarth have been excellent this year and both deserve to keep their place.

I would rather a straight swap at 1 if we could persuade someone and let Ward go elsewhere, but from a business point of view he will put bums on seats, so I await the announcement with trepidation😕

When are they meant to announce anything?

If Darcy Ward gets a visa presumably.

Swindon management are mad for dumping a 10 point second string to replace the second string with a rider who will struggle to score 5.

Do you really think Rosco has a second string iin mind who will struggle to score 5 as I don't.

A change has to be made & unless Shamek would come in then name another rider apart from Darcy?.

Swindon have no choice but to release either Kyle or Zengi no matter how harsh it is.

My main concern is Nick over stretching himself & his equipment as the season goes on.

Troy is very lucky it isn't him.

• Like 1

Do you really think Rosco has a second string iin mind who will struggle to score 5 as I don't.

A change has to be made & unless Shamek would come in then name another rider apart from Darcy?.

Swindon have no choice but to release either Kyle or Zengi no matter how harsh it is.

My main concern is Nick over stretching himself & his equipment as the season goes on.

Troy is very lucky it isn't him.

I agree Crazy i don't mind which way they go i will be chuffed with Shamek if not Ward but i stlll think a change is needed

I agree Crazy i don't mind which way they go i will be chuffed with Shamek if not Ward but i stlll think a change is needed

Agreed as winning at home isn't enough for the Robins now with the home defeats.

What would you call it Steve?

Have already mentioned I hadn't seen the Swindon press release.

I predicted Swindon would get 60.

Roll on 2016

There are no riders out there who will be capable of matching Howarth and Zengi's scores.

Of that there is no doubt at home but Swindon need away wins & both don't hit the heights at the same time very often.

I think a combined Darcy & an other stands more chance of an away win.

Swindon management are mad for dumping a 10 point second string to replace the second string with a rider who will struggle to score 5.

Do you even know where deepest darkest Dorset is ? :icon_smile_clown: