British Speedway Forum

Agree with that post, why should we "Sharpen him up" ready for Poole next season? Swindon are just being used again !!!

Well, if they're mug enough to fall for it..........................

• Like 3

rosco smoking too many fags. its making his brain mush. thatsit, drop a brit and bring in a plonky. then you make the team weaker. lol.

Agree with that post, why should we "Sharpen him up" ready for Poole next season? Swindon are just being used again !!!

To maybe push us into a play/off spot?whatever he averages this year he will number one on Poole's list for next year anyway whatever average.I believe he will want to earn money get his career back on track and for me he is a in/out racer even if he is only 80 per cent on the gas he will still score big points.

Do you even know where deepest darkest Dorset is ? :icon_smile_clown:

Geography was never KKS's best subject.... I remember he/she saying they were travelling to the OTA last season to watch Peterborough, and stating that the OTA was in Devon! :)

Shame as I was hoping to have a laugh over 'Yer Ropes' comments but it seems as though the wet wipe hasn't replied since last night :rofl: .

Still Ill have a good laugh at your post instead. Roundabout is in your username so its no surprise that you are brainwashed by KKS (Not me) ;)

Wet wipe indeed - isn't that something you habitually use upon completion of your bedroom fantasies of Kenneth :nono:

Go on - do tell where is it you stand at Wimborne Road ? B)

Now now children play nicely.

• Like 2

Think Darcy should come to King's Lynn. Best for all 3 parties.

We'll be happy for him to score 6-7 points a meeting replacing Bjerre. He'll happily lower his average, Poole would be happy to take him back in 2016.

Win win win

At Swindon they need him to be a double figure rider week in week out but that I can't see happening.

• Like 6

The whole Darcy Ward situation is just another example of how low Elite League speedway has sunk.

At the start of the season, 2 or 3 teams, including Swindon, were scrabbling around for riders due to the points limit being too high.

We therefore had to resort to trying to twist Kildemand's arm and when that didn't work, signing the never seemingly committed Miedzinski.

With that now going pear shaped we decide to try and sign Darcy Ward, along with half of the teams ( half being a meagre 4 these days ) in the league.

As we all know, to accommodate him, someone else has to go. As far as I can see it's going to have to be Howarth because we need to drop the "doubling up" rider to sign another "doubling up" rider because so few riders want to come and race in Britain any more.

Once Howarth's dropped, again half of the league will circling like sharks or more like sea gulls, waiting to pick up the scraps and sign him. ( No disrespect to Kyle intended)

What with doubling up, fast track reserves and lack of commitment from some overseas riders, team speedway in this country, particularly Elite League, is fast becoming a farce.

It's such a shame to see the sport I love doing this to itself.

Well said

• Like 1

The whole Darcy Ward situation is just another example of how low Elite League speedway has sunk.

At the start of the season, 2 or 3 teams, including Swindon, were scrabbling around for riders due to the points limit being too high.

We therefore had to resort to trying to twist Kildemand's arm and when that didn't work, signing the never seemingly committed Miedzinski.

With that now going pear shaped we decide to try and sign Darcy Ward, along with half of the teams ( half being a meagre 4 these days ) in the league.

As we all know, to accommodate him, someone else has to go. As far as I can see it's going to have to be Howarth because we need to drop the "doubling up" rider to sign another "doubling up" rider because so few riders want to come and race in Britain any more.

Once Howarth's dropped, again half of the league will circling like sharks or more like sea gulls, waiting to pick up the scraps and sign him. ( No disrespect to Kyle intended)

What with doubling up, fast track reserves and lack of commitment from some overseas riders, team speedway in this country, particularly Elite League, is fast becoming a farce.

Top post😀

• Like 1

Yes it's a point on the south coast between Bournemouth & Swanage with a large natural harbour, where pirates can be found lurking & hoping to steal points! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

However you look at it, signing Ward may strengthen the top 3 but at the expense of weakening the 3 & 4 position whilst we still have the weakest reserve pairing in the League. Surely a punt with Przemyslaw Pawlicki would be a better option.

• Like 4

I can see nothing but average reduction exercise from Ward.

Poole 2016

Janowski

Holder

Ward

Milik

Kurtz

Big mistake by Swindon if Zengi is the rider to go

Hopefully the Stars will move exceptionally quick and take Zengi in place of Bjerre

Theres zero chance Ward will drop to anything required to fit that side together...plus in this current climate not even Matt Ford could financially sustain that top 3...pure pipe dream

And surprisingly one Robins fan at Cardiff yesterday didn't know the Robins were signing Darcia!

Hope The Batch is ok. after his crash, bad bruising, and Peter The Killer was superb, shame he's not still riding for Swindon.

Great atmosphere on the last party train back from Bristol Temple Meads, with the usual chants of ""We Hate Oxford" from a few of the many Robins fans onboard.

Spoke to a chippy from Swindon who is starting work on the new stadium soon, foundations already started by the market.

Edited by haydon hat
  • Like 2