Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Spoke to a chippy from Swindon who is starting work on the new stadium soon, foundations already started by the market.

That will be great if they have a good chips at the stadium :lol:

• Like 3

@batchattack1: Inside my kevlars when they stripped me in hospital 😐.. I'll be back to fight another day just probably not this week ..

It's going to be harder to get a guest for Sat now Batchelor has a low average

@batchattack1: Inside my kevlars when they stripped me in hospital .. I'll be back to fight another day just probably not this week ..

It's going to be harder to get a guest for Sat now Batchelor has a low average

Robert Lambert scored 2,3,3,R on his visit there recently and neither KL nor Peterborough are racing. Can we use a third D/U rider as a guest ?.

Robert Lambert scored 2,3,3,R on his visit there recently and neither KL nor Peterborough are racing. Can we use a third D/U rider as a guest ?.

If Leicester have any sense they will already have asked him to guest for Walasek.

That will be great if they have a good chips at the stadium :lol:

If you want a good chippy go to Philips Cricklade Road Gorse Ill, bloody massive pieces of fish as well, as good as York Road, although the chips at The Abbey aint bad.

If you want a good chippy go to Philips Cricklade Road Gorse Ill, bloody massive pieces of fish as well, as good as York Road, although the chips at The Abbey aint bad.

Haddock and chips at Grange Drive chippy are very good, you have to wait a bit i have lived in Stratton all my life and Grange was always crap now they are very good indeed.

Anyone know what Christain Hefenbrock is doing?? 3.81 I believe from 2011. :shock:

Interesting comments by Havvy when talking about Lewis Rose on Tapes up.

Could there be some truth in Nathan Greaves comments after all?

No.Next Question.

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 1

Swindon troll.

• Like 1

Swindon troll.

Just asking a honest question as both of Swindons reserves are struggling and yet they do have talent.

Lewis Rose said he had more fun by heat 5 of guesting for Coventry than he has in half a season so far for Swindon. His performance was good as well.

It's an honest questions. Could a strong team spirit & maybe more support from Rosco help Rose?

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

I think Batchelor is the problem for Robins. Seems only interested in himself and, as others have alluded to, doesn't try when at the back. If his own performance is poor then he just sulks, you won't see him on the parade then, even if we win. I can't imagine him helping the FTD riders, yet this is our captain. We should never have chosen him over Doyle who is a great team man and tougher character.

It amazes me that we are getting rid of either Zengi or Kyle, when both have exceeded expectations of themselves. Bachelor should go and we should bring in Darcy and have plenty of points left for another new rider.

• Like 3

Just asking a honest question as both of Swindons reserves are struggling and yet they do have talent.

Lewis Rose said he had more fun by heat 5 of guesting for Coventry than he has in half a season so far for Swindon. His performance was good as well.

It's an honest questions. Could a strong team spirit & maybe more support from Rosco help Rose?

http://totalswindonsport.com/2015/07/batch-is-happy-to-give-rose-a-helping-hand/

I think Batchelor is the problem for Robins. Seems only interested in himself and, as others have alluded to, doesn't try when at the back. If his own performance is poor then he just sulks, you won't see him on the parade then, even if we win. I can't imagine him helping the FTD riders, yet this is our captain. We should never have chosen him over Doyle who is a great team man and tougher character.

It amazes me that we are getting rid of either Zengi or Kyle, when both have exceeded expectations of themselves. Bachelor should go and we should bring in Darcy and have plenty of points left for another new rider.

There is a report on Total Sport Swindon, sorry but it will not copy and post, which states that Batch lent Lewis an engine and is showing him the best way round the track. Lewis did have a better meeting against Wolves.

Edit - just seen post by SpecialOne

Edited by A ORLOV