British Speedway Forum

Haddock and chips at Grange Drive chippy are very good, you have to wait a bit i have lived in Stratton all my life and Grange was always crap now they are very good indeed.

Yes sidders me daughter lives off Grange Drive decent nosh there,I lived on Ermin Street 84-88 wasn't very good then...other good 'uns I've tried are Beechcroft Road, Roughmoor, West Swindon Centre, Pavenhill, Purton. Don't like the shops where they don't cook it fresh such as our local at Redhouse. Not many traditional English chippies around now.

Still looking for a decent Indian/Chinese in Swindonia..if they ain't got that hygiene rating sticker I don't go in.

Edited by haydon hat

John street in the town centre used to have great chips! Went back a few months ago and the shop was a multi- storey car park! :(

John street in the town centre used to have great chips! Went back a few months ago and the shop was a multi- storey car park! :(

Remember the one opposite the multi-storey in the 70s, don't know if its still there.

Batch to miss trip to Leicester sat for our meeting there following crash at Cardiff, so could be two guests are needed.

http://totalswindonsport.com/2015/07/batchelor-set-to-miss-leicester-meeting/

Should be a few available (Andersen,Nicholls,Harris,pk,lindgren) for Miedzinski (watt,kylmakorpi,bech,fricke,cook) for Batchelor !! All riding in this country on the friday which should help !!

Should be a few available (Andersen,Nicholls,Harris,pk,lindgren) for Miedzinski (watt,kylmakorpi,bech,fricke,cook) for Batchelor !! All riding in this country on the friday which should help !!

Andersen is riding in the SEC meeting on Saturday.

Looking at the available guests, the options actually look stronger than if Adrian or Batchelir had been riding in current form.

Leicester will also need a guest for Walasek of similar avg to Batchelor with the 5% plus one for Auty.

I guess it depends on how many have got lunch time meetings in Poland the next day as this can sometimes but some riders off.

Edited by mdmc82

Nicholls and Kylmakorpi seem to have the better scores at Leicester recently, wonder if Scott is commentating on SEC.

Edited by A ORLOV

Batch to miss trip to Leicester sat for our meeting there following crash at Cardiff, so could be two guests are needed.

http://totalswindonsport.com/2015/07/batchelor-set-to-miss-leicester-meeting/

Does he ride in poland? Genuine question.
  • Like 1

Does he ride in poland? Genuine question.

I think he does ride for a Polish team but no idea which one

I think he does ride for a Polish team but no idea which one

Not sure if Speedybee meant does he ride in Poland or will he ride on Sunday?

ZKS ROW_Rybnik is his Polish team

Edited by mdmc82

Yes sidders me daughter lives off Grange Drive decent nosh there,I lived on Ermin Street 84-88 wasn't very good then...other good 'uns I've tried are Beechcroft Road, Roughmoor, West Swindon Centre, Pavenhill, Purton. Don't like the shops where they don't cook it fresh such as our local at Redhouse. Not many traditional English chippies around now.

Still looking for a decent Indian/Chinese in Swindonia..if they ain't got that hygiene rating sticker I don't go in.

Llalbagh in Rodbourne

Ganges in RWB

Howarth has just said on Twitter that he has been dropped and now looking for another EL team

Howarth has just said on Twitter that he has been dropped and now looking for another EL team

That is a hell of a shame but can understand Rosco had to make a decision. Just hope the decision does not backfire.

• Like 1

That is a hell of a shame but can understand Rosco had to make a decision. Just hope the decision does not backfire.

Well I for one hope it does! :mad:

• Like 1