British Speedway Forum

With only 5 more home meetings (and 10 away) starting with Poole on Monday, they've still got to get into the play-offs in order to win anything!!

Have to agree. They need to get their reserves scoring and also a lot will depend on how well or quick their new signing takes to the EL tracks.

They will also have to hope that Belle Vue drop points esp with most of their meetings being home ones.

Can't wate for Monday watching one of the finest naturall gifted rider. Doing what he's best at. Entertaining fans on the terraces!

Will Troy be back for Monday? :D

Can't wate for Monday watching one of the finest naturall gifted rider. Doing what he's best at. Entertaining fans on the terraces!

That would be see how any pints he can neck down while on the parade at 7.30..

• Like 1

Let the average dropping commence, people of Swindon don't say you weren't warned. :D

England manager drops British under 21 champ for dope smoking aussie alcoholic. you couldn't make it up

• Like 4

England manager drops British under 21 champ for dope smoking aussie alcoholic. you couldn't make it up

Team Manager bring drops a rider to bring in a better one :shock: Whatever next

• Like 3

I don't think fans of other teams think it's OK, but it's just more or less accepted now.

Poole are often portrayed as the big bad wolf on this forum, but truth be told, they are just better at the 'dark arts' than other teams which is why they win!

Swindon looked to have gone down the route 'if you can't beat them join them' which is funny as their fans will have to start accepting that their team is becoming quite similar to the team from Dorset which they so despise.

Oh well, doubt anyone from Swindon will care if they win the Grand Final, sport is all about winning you know.

Swindon vs Poole is usually worth a watch - where do you get that Swindon despise Poole - I don't think that's true at all because it is usually the best attended meeting with good banter

• Like 4

What a prat you are, who knows Ward might not do EL next year? if i was his advisor i would do Poland/Sweden and other meetings and miss Britain i hope not of course.His aim has to be the GP series what is best for him not our Micky mouse speedway scene in Britain in the EL.

hang on a second buddy before you start throwing your name calling around and getting on your high horse

I never slagged your post off

ive not once said its a bad move for Swindon.

Ive also said its good for Poole to have Darcy back riding.

Me thinks you are throwing your toys out over nothing

you could start a row in a telephone box!

Do you know Ward and Morris well? ok Ward might be back but i am sure he will not be worried about poxy averages after all he will be the number one rider Poole want back anyway what ever average.!

you mock my post and call me a prat saying Ward might not do elite league in 2016 then in your next post you say he will be the number one rider Poole want back!!

He may like a drink but that doesn't make him an alcoholic! Also Ward isn't replacing Howarth!

Also - well done to Kyle for having a great season and hope he will ride again for the Robins :t:

• Like 1

And the award of most pathetic imbecilic post of the year award goes to.....

Morris & Ward in the same team could spell trouble

And the award of the silliest most naive post of the year goes to.....^^

• Like 3

And the award of most pathetic imbecilic post of the year award goes to.....

And the award of the silliest most naive post of the year goes to.....^^

Aw congratulations 🏆

If Rosco has the slightest thought that Darcy would not do his upmost for Swindon in the playoffs, if we get there, we have another rider who would be in like a shot.

Great point mate that's a definatly possibility if things go a bit t**s up!

Ward HASNT replaced Howarth.

Maybe not directly but they have had to drop Howarth to get Ward in

• Like 2