British Speedway Forum

Well done British Speedway, another British rider left on the bench.

How on earth are these British riders going to get better when they continually get dropped for foreign riders

If the boot was on the other foot and Howarth left Swindon for a better deal he would get slaughtered on here

Talk about Back The Brits

I think its a great move for both clubs i dont see what the issue is.

Swindon are struggling to make the play offs so they have bought in a rider who could take them to that level.

What we dont know is if Ward will put it all in and try 100%.

Can you see heat 15 last heat decider at Wimborne Road, play off semi final , Swindon need a 3-3 to go through and Ward busting a gut to get past Holder or Magic, because i certainly dont.

• Like 1

The signing of these two will certainly make either Sat or Monday good meetings now

If Ward is still in Australia, then jet-lag could be a major problem for Leicester on Saturday.

this news doesn't shock me, it's just another kick in the teeth for British Lads.

Why even bother call it British Speedway.

And don't anyone come on here saying there just not good enough, how the hell are they supposed

To better themselves and improve when this happens they don't get enough rides

Another nail in the coffin for British Speedway. If this is allowed to continue there will not be any

British riders left to come through why would they want to?

• Like 1

this news doesn't shock me, it's just another kick in the teeth for British Lads.

Why even bother call it British Speedway.

And don't anyone come on here saying there just not good enough, how the hell are they supposed

To better themselves and improve when this happens they don't get enough rides

Another nail in the coffin for British Speedway. If this is allowed to continue there will not be any

British riders left to come through why would they want to?

Yes do agree with you to a point, what about the likes of Ward who have traveled half way round the world to progress his carrier!

Good luck to Darcy riding for Swindon.

You can keep him for the rest of the season but please look after him for us :wink:

I sincerely hope he is a great success for Swindon and if he helps to get you to the play-off's and up against Poole, then I think he would rather show Poole what they are missing rather than go at it half hearted.

Anyway the fear of Rosco throttling him should ensure he will give 100% for the Robins :lol:

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 4

Llalbagh in Rodbourne

Ganges in RWB

Tried the Curry Place Rodbourne Road and ended up with the squits! Lalbagh and Ganges seem well regarded and also The Oriental Aroma in High Street Bassett is good.I hear they're opening a new Aussie takeaway in Swindon to cater for the growing number of lads from Down Under.

• Like 2

Can't wate for Monday watching one of the finest naturall gifted rider. Doing what he's best at. Entertaining fans on the terraces!

Not as naturally talented as Mike Lee a number 1 reached the NLRC final at the age of 16 then it was a vintage NL.Na only joking "sommelier" hope you are good mate can't wait until Monday.

hang on a second buddy before you start throwing your name calling around and getting on your high horse

I never slagged your post off

ive not once said its a bad move for Swindon.

Ive also said its good for Poole to have Darcy back riding.

Me thinks you are throwing your toys out over nothingyou could start a row in a telephone box!

you mock my post and call me a prat saying Ward might not do elite league in 2016 then in your next post you say he will be the number one rider Poole want back!!

You are still a prat bore somebody else.!!

can we have a competition on how much his average will drop?

ill kick it off by saying he will drop 1.20

• Like 1

Not as naturally talented as Mike Lee a number 1 reached the NLRC final at the age of 16 then it was a vintage NL.Na only joking "sommelier" hope you are good mate can't wait until Monday.

You are still a prat bore somebody else.!!

See ya in the bar mate, cant wate

If he was the ultimate professional he wouldn't be sitting out a. ban in the first place

You wouldn't mind him eh!

Yes do agree with you to a point, what about the likes of Ward who have traveled half way round the world to progress his carrier!

What about when the British go half way round the world to Australia they can't ride like the Aussie's ride here

Yes Ward is talented, but so would our lads be given half the chances the foreign riders get.

• Like 1

Wey Hey !! I will laugh my socks off if the Robins go down the swanny now....

Good signing by Rosco, and the right thing to do. Blunsdon will be packed, revenue will be excellent,and the Robins will now be serious contenders for the title.

Welcome Darcy, can't wait to see the best rider at the Abbey since Leigh Adams and the fastest since Zagar in his prime.

• Like 2