British Speedway Forum

The right decision. Ward was an absolute must. Zengi is flying.

To be fair, im actually very suprised that Rosco has taken the step to drop Howarth personally.

It was the only logical choice as Zengi is stronger!

It was the only logical choice as Zengi is stronger!

Hmm, well its Rosco's decision.

Who does this Krcmar ride for abroad ?

Not sure yet, if i do come up it will be in Discuise !! :D

Gdansk Coast is the only team I can find at the moment

Gdansk Coast is the only team I can find at the moment

Ok, i don't know anything about him.

Did you know that the Swindon page has reached 164 the bees only on 163 ;)

I'l keep it going for you... ;)

Edited by Starman2006

You will be in the play-offs but that will be it...Howarth is a 8-10 point rider at Home....Away from Home Howarth would of scored very well in the play-offs (Coventry and Poole)

and our away wins were going to be ....?

Stop talking silly.

A lot of your fans came on here saying................................................. 'We need away win as well'.......................Fact

Krcmar will struggle on the road as he is riding these tracks for the first time..........................................................Fact

Howarth would of scored well in the play-offs because he is riding tracks that he knows like the back of his hand.................Fact

We have Gomolski.....Poor away from home........Leicester have Wozniak poor away from home............Krcmar will just fall into that category.......Soon to be a fact.

W E N E E D A W A Y W I N S .....

• Like 1

Stop talking silly.

A lot of your fans came on here saying................................................. 'We need away win as well'.......................Fact

Krcmar will struggle on the road as he is riding these tracks for the first time..........................................................Fact

Howarth would of scored well in the play-offs because he is riding tracks that he knows like the back of his hand.................Fact

We have Gomolski.....Poor away from home........Leicester have Wozniak poor away from home............Krcmar will just fall into that category.......Soon to be a fact.

But in Ward once dialled in we have a big hitter he will score i believe straight away good bikes good team around him and his natural ability.Ward /Batch/Nick god that is thirty points plus on a good day Batchelor will up his game and do well also eventually.
  • Like 1

Ward will do a great job no doubt about it.

I think the Czech has real ability surprised he is riding EL this year.

I haven't followed Swindon too much this season but strength wise I can't see that Swindon are actually strengthened that much......Ward replaces a guest who has often performed quite well hasn't he ...Hans Andersen and the like ?......this Krcmar replaced Howarth and I doubt will score as well as Howarth so I'm not sure the combined scores will improve Swindon much, if at all.

But......the presence of Ward alone will generate extra interest and extra numbers through the gate so it makes sense business wise although I'm sure he'll have to generate extra fans as I'm sure he's not coming cheap

• Like 2

Bit childish aren't you.......Its 9.00PM now mate that means you should be in bed by now.....Whilst us Adults discuss the Robins double swoop.

I agree again but so does Gomolski and Wozniak.

Its tough for a rider to score well at tracks he has never ridden before in crucial play-off meetings when all riders step it up a notch for there respective clubs.

If Ward scores ten plus which he will it wont matter.

Bit childish aren't you.......Its 9.00PM now mate that means you should be in bed by now.....Whilst us Adults discuss the Robins double swoop.

you really are a bloody Muppet aren't you.

Tell me with our existing team with the Pole how we are going to reach the play-offs if we don't win away from home.

you're saying 'but Howarth will score you loads of points in the play offs' yet you offer no valid opinion of how we are going to make 4th place...

Belle Vue win all their home matches and we don't win away we finish 5th if we're lucky.

Now... with this change i believe we will win away from home.

Good god we do get some absolute :icon_smile_clown: 's on here...

Good luck DW and young EK.. :t: welcome to the nest.

• Like 2

Krcmar could do a Milik but unlikely as i don't think he is as good although he will score points and is probably better than Gomolski. Ward will be exciting as usual and i am definately going to the Poole meeting there which looks like has the makings of a cracker. Whatever anyone says about Ward he will increase the crowd and i expect most Swindon fans will be very much looking forward to seeing him ride