British Speedway Forum

Killer surely has to be nailed on if he is staying in the EL.

He really looks the real deal these days and i for one hope he will be racing in the EL next season.

We can always live in hope that the decision is taken at the AGM to improve the quality of the league! Stranger things have happened!

1. Kildemand

2. North

3. Doyley

4. Morris

5. Batchelor

Potenially there could be Doyle, Batch and PK in the GP series.

If that is the case, and it would pain me to say it regarding PK, I wouldn't want any of them. Simply, their focus will be elsewhere and as Worrall found out towards the end, riding in several leagues takes it out of you.

Morris and Gustaffson for me. Unfortunately, North has ridden himself out of the team on his average. I am guessing as long as he proves his fitness then Richings will be one of our reserves.

Potenially there could be Doyle, Batch and PK in the GP series.

If that is the case, and it would pain me to say it regarding PK, I wouldn't want any of them. Simply, their focus will be elsewhere and as Worrall found out towards the end, riding in several leagues takes it out of you.

Morris and Gustaffson for me. Unfortunately, North has ridden himself out of the team on his average. I am guessing as long as he proves his fitness then Richings will be one of our reserves.

Hopefully they will change the team limits as it was pointed out by many that some of the second strings would be on false averages due to the FTR system.

Edited by A ORLOV

Hopefully they will change the team limits as it was pointed out by many that most of the second strings would be on false averages due to the FTR system.

As will most heat leaders. Still the same number of points available for their averages.As reserves were guarenteed 14, thats 7 a team and a team need ~41 to win a meeting that means the top 5 only needs to average 34. Throw in the odd reserve beating a second string too. The limit doesn't need to go up too much.

I would be very surprised if the Robins went with Ritchings again from the start of the season, even though he did actually look pretty good in his first meeting at Lakeside.

I would be very surprised if the Robins went with Ritchings again from the start of the season, even though he did actually look pretty good in his first meeting at Lakeside.

They should stick with the local Purton-flyer, one of the few who really wants to ride for the team. I wouldn' be bothered about having a rider in the GPs as well, Iversen and Wardy were still top 2 of the EL averages, and Zagar was in top 4, and Harris in top 6.Woffy was affected.

They should stick with the local Purton-flyer, one of the few who really wants to ride for the team. I wouldn' be bothered about having a rider in the GPs as well, Iversen and Wardy were still top 2 of the EL averages, and Zagar was in top 4, and Harris in top 6.Woffy was affected.

I'd love to see him in there too, I really would. Just can't see it sadly. I reckon he might have to start with just National League and work his way up. Seems like he might know a lot more soon

http://www.swindonlinksport.com/swindon_sports_news/shamecalledoff

could be an Aussie spine to the attack in 2015

Doyley

Morris

Batchelor

Brady Kurtz

Schlein...?

Ryan Douglas..?

Brady Kurtz nailed on for Poole 2015 Dumpers.

I'd go with the same as Titus except I'd have PK instead of Batch. PK's got to be one of the most entertaining riders in Speedway even when he's not quite on it. Doyley in for Batch for me as I think he would give us the top end consistency which we've lacked this year.

I hate leaving Batch out as I think he's been a great skipper and is a real team man but I think Jason is in front of him at the moment and has really come to the fore over the last 2 years.

Schleiny in for Simon as he loves the Abbey and is a battler...

You have me at a disadvantage there Roundabout, I didn't realise Schlein is unpopular at Blunsdon. Any particular reason..?

He was unpopular from around 2006 for various childish gestures to the Blunsdon crowd. In the 2007 final at Coventry he surpassed his previous antics by setting fire to a Swindon Robins flag after the Bees had clinched victory. Quite unbelievable to watch to be honest.

He seems to have grown up a little over the years and most likely his recent performances at Swindon in the ELRC and the Bob Kilby memorial seems to have erased most Robins fans dislike of him.