British Speedway Forum

BSI/SGP seem to have given themselves some leeway to get Ward back in, by stating any further changes to the line-up will be at their discretion, rather than Covatti just stepping in. Can't see why any rider would pull out though.

Just wait for the blue tints to jump on that comment. :P

Can't see why. He is a great talent and a joy to watch on a speedway bike - but he did wrong and needs to pay the price for this massive indiscretion!

• Like 2

BSI/SGP seem to have given themselves some leeway to get Ward back in, by stating any further changes to the line-up will be at their discretion, rather than Covatti just stepping in. Can't see why any rider would pull out though.

Covatti would be a massive mistake, only has possible chance due to being a wild card for the gp challenege, won't enhance the series one iota, SGP should be the best riders and if "at their discretion" comes into it covatti would be way down the list.

Covatti would be a massive mistake, only has possible chance due to being a wild card for the gp challenege, won't enhance the series one iota, SGP should be the best riders and if "at their discretion" comes into it covatti would be way down the list.

I would put Justin Elkins in ahead of Covatti or even Steve Masters! :wink:

Can't see why. He is a great talent and a joy to watch on a speedway bike - but he did wrong and needs to pay the price for this massive indiscretion!

Well you aren't allowed to criticise anything remotely Poole related. ;)

How do they justify picking MJJ instead of Killer as that is a joke.

Pleased for Troy as he deserved another crack after doing ok at short notice.

Because he is a proven big event rider and a double World Championship gold winner maybe. I personally would have both in the SGP ahead of THJ, but that's not how it works apparently. Your annoyance at Killers omission is perfectly understandable...

When PK and MJJ have met, then PK has almost always come out on top. It's a joke that PK, will not be in the GP series next year, and an even bigger joke that THJ will.

• Like 2

Because he is a proven big event rider and a double World Championship gold winner maybe. I personally would have both in the SGP ahead of THJ, but that's not how it works apparently. Your annoyance at Killers omission is perfectly understandable...

MJJ didn't do very much when he had a good run in the GP's this season & is not the rider he was 2 seasons ago.

There was always going to be a Swede so I guess it was a straight choice between the 2 other Danes but as I said for me it's Killer every time.

The GP is a poorer series without him that's for sure.

Good honest straight talking from Rosco on his riders this season.

From a neutral, its hard to be critical of the team this season as the Robins had a really great year and would almost definitely been in the play-off final if the weather/track had not been so awful.

• Like 1

Agree with Rosco when he says it's hard to plan. Mikkel Bech has already been on twitter saying he's surprised to have no offers from Britain yet, but when nobody knows the rules how can clubs do anything!

I've quite enjoyed that Link Sport website Orlov has posted links to, loads of variety and quite like the Secret Rider they do. He hasn't said anything hugely controversial yet though, which is a shame. Hope it's a real rider and not made up http://www.swindonlinksport.com/subcategory/swindon-speedway/secret-rider. Sure it is real though.

Hemsley is widely known to talk an awful lot of rubbish in truth. Was banging on about signing a world class rider for a couple of months in July I think and it never arrived, and nobody ever questioned why.

Serious question - Does he ever talk anything but drivel.

roscos review of his team,very honest from him.the sport needs more rosco,s. Im sure he will be up for some abuse from the heathens fans though after his piece on Nathan greaves.take note Nathan.

Comes over as refreshingly honest and fair play to him for that, it's a shame more promoters/managers are not as forthright.

When PK and MJJ have met, then PK has almost always come out on top. It's a joke that PK, will not be in the GP series next year, and an even bigger joke that THJ will.

That won't be the only thing PK won't be in if what I have heard is true.

Edited by bigcatdiary