British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pinny

Aussie Speedway Season

Leaving Darwin today to head to Sydney for a while, has anyone got any info on any speedway meetings down under?

Definately want to head to a few of them.... If anyone near sydney will be attending any and has room for one more il be more than willing to chip in on petrol so send a PM

Cheers Lewis

I believe Arthur Sissis may be planning to give speedway a serious go this year.

I believe Arthur Sissis may be planning to give speedway a serious go this year.

Great news what a talent he was, he should still be able to be a force i hope so anyway.

He seemed to have a good career in Moto GP's - whats changed his mind?

Wasn't he dropped?

October 2015 is when Aussie speedway goes big-time, with the final GP of the year at Melbourne on the 24th, and the World U-21 Team Cup Final up the road at Mildura on the 31st!

Wasn't he dropped?

Yes he was..

Had a few spins in the UK towards the end of the year and I understand was expressing his intent to pick it up when back home.

October 2015 is when Aussie speedway goes big-time, with the final GP of the year at Melbourne on the 24th, and the World U-21 Team Cup Final up the road at Mildura on the 31st!

Is that date for Mildura comfirmed, ??

Congrats Josh G - Winner of the Queensland Championship!!

On the same nite as the QLD TITLE, the NSW U21 title was won by Brady Kurtz, 2nd Jack Holder, 3rd Max Fricke, 4th Jye Etheridge & the NSW U16 250 title was taking out by Mathew Gilmore, 2nd Brody Eves, 3rd Kane lawerance & 4th Zach Cook. A great nite of racing at Kurri Kurri Speedway.

When are the various state championships?

Had a look on MA website but couldnt find any dates listed.

Also on Saturday night the Jason Lyons cup was ran at Mildura with the final result.

Winner Justin Sedgeman from Dakota North, Rob Branford and Cooper Reardon.

When are the various state championships?

Had a look on MA website but couldnt find any dates listed.

South Australian title is on the 28th of Dec.

• Like 1