British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pinny

Aussie Speedway Season

Anyone got news as to whether Arthur Sissis has been practising / ridden in any meetings?

I have heard he is riding in the South Australian Championship at Gillman on 28 December

For anyone that is interested there is a page on facebook by the name of Speedway gone wild who are looking to live stream all rounds of the Aussie championships they are very keen to do so but they are looking for a response from fans by liking the post about it to see what kind of numbers they get.

It is only $1.99 to watch each event you don't even have to watch it live you can pay the same amount to watch the replay of each event as well. I watched the NSW and the NSW under 21's titles and the picture quality is very good so if anyone is interested in watching some speedway over the new year period i would recommend this for sure.

• Like 2

Any have the result of Rd.2 of the Western Aust. Solo Chmpshp at Collie on Dec. 6th ?

- and hence the overall winner ?

Dont have any full results but know that Cam Heeps took the title.

But it means, that Darcy Ward could not get that wild card , if he has served his ban by the time of the Melbourne SGP.

Darcy hearing is 8 Jan, so he may still get the wildcard at melbourne

Qld u21 champs last nite, 1st nick Morris, 2nd jake Allen, 3rd Tyson snow & 4th matty day.

Qld u16 250 champs also last nite 1st Brody eves, 2nd Kane lawernce, 3rd Brandon coglan & 4th jimmy jones. Big crash in the 250 final but I'm led to believe that both boys(brandon&jimmy) are fine. Brandon & jimmy were having a good crack for the minor places when they had a bit of a skittle.

Thread for SA Titles this weekend is due to go up fairly soon on Speedway Updates.

Link for the 1st round of the Aussie champs is http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/14100/australian-championship-round-gillman-january?page=1&scrollTo=261263

• Like 1

Cam Woodward has withdrawn from the Aussies as he is not yet fully fit and wants to concentrate his efforts on being ready for his European season.

South Australian Solo Championship: Jason Doyle (NSW), Jack Fallon (Vic), Max Fricke (Vic), Robert Medson (SA), Jake Mitchell (SA), Dakota North (Vic), Joey Ringwood (NSW), Cooper Riordan (Vic), Justin Sedgmen (Vic), Kieran Sproule (NSW), Rohan Tungate (NSW), Brodie Waters (Vic), (Matty Day-Qld and Robert Branford scratched). Qualifying races: Gary Fischer (SA), Matthew Flay (SA), Seth Hickey (SA), Blake Ridley (SA), Arthur Sissis (SA), Jordan Stewart (Vic), Brady Webb (WA), (Mitchell Gill-WA-scratched)

I hope Arthur has his bike fixed as it fell over the other night at the Qld u21's & didn't look to flash. He rode young Brody Eves practice 500 on the Saturday night & he looks really smooth.

Crazy sue, your line up for the aussie title is a bit different to the one on gillmans page, I think there may have been another change.

Jake Allen (Qld), Josh Coyne (Qld), Jason Doyle (NSW), Jack Fallon (Vic), Max Fricke (Vic), Josh Grajczonek (Qld), Chris Holder (NSW), Jack Holder (NSW), Sam Masters (NSW), Tyson Nelson (Qld), Dakota North (Vic), Joey Ringwood (NSW), Justin Sedgmen (Vic), Kieran Sproule (NSW), Rohan Tungate (NSW), Brodie Waters (Vic). Reserves: Jordan Stewart (Vic), Cooper Riordan (Vic), Brady Webb (WA).

Edited by Duane

Thanks Duane, there usually are changes but never fear, the line up will be confirmed prior to racing starting.....heralded by the ding of my mobile going off at an ungodly hour in the UK. :lol: (I'm not moaning, I absolutely love doing the Aussie updates)

Now have the link for the SA Titles this week.... http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/14101/australian-championship-gillman-sunday-december

• Like 1

South Australian Solo Championship: Jason Doyle (NSW), Jack Fallon (Vic), Max Fricke (Vic), Robert Medson (SA), Jake Mitchell (SA), Dakota North (Vic), Joey Ringwood (NSW), Cooper Riordan (Vic), Justin Sedgmen (Vic), Kieran Sproule (NSW), Rohan Tungate (NSW), Brodie Waters (Vic), (Matty Day-Qld and Robert Branford scratched). Qualifying races: Gary Fischer (SA), Matthew Flay (SA), Seth Hickey (SA), Blake Ridley (SA), Arthur Sissis (SA), Jordan Stewart (Vic), Brady Webb (WA), (Mitchell Gill-WA-scratched)

I hope Arthur has his bike fixed as it fell over the other night at the Qld u21's & didn't look to flash. He rode young Brody Eves practice 500 on the Saturday night & he looks really smooth.

Crazy sue, your line up for the aussie title is a bit different to the one on gillmans page, I think there may have been another change.

Jake Allen (Qld), Josh Coyne (Qld), Jason Doyle (NSW), Jack Fallon (Vic), Max Fricke (Vic), Josh Grajczonek (Qld), Chris Holder (NSW), Jack Holder (NSW), Sam Masters (NSW), Tyson Nelson (Qld), Dakota North (Vic), Joey Ringwood (NSW), Justin Sedgmen (Vic), Kieran Sproule (NSW), Rohan Tungate (NSW), Brodie Waters (Vic). Reserves: Jordan Stewart (Vic), Cooper Riordan (Vic), Brady Webb (WA).

Chris Holder is not 100% confirmed is he??!

That's alright sue, we get up at ridiculous hours to watch our boys cutting laps over there, wouldn't change it for the world, well actually I would rather be there for some meetings. Maybe get back there this year if young Brody eves makes it to the world 250's.

Thanks Duane, there usually are changes but never fear, the line up will be confirmed prior to racing starting.....heralded by the ding of my mobile going off at an ungodly hour in the UK. :lol: (I'm not moaning, I absolutely love doing the Aussie updates)

Now have the link for the SA Titles this week.... http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/14101/australian-championship-gillman-sunday-december

thanks...got a text from my bruv in Adelaide(originally from Swindon) said he was chatting to North Dakota.