British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Edinburgh 18/10/14 19:00 Hrs (pl)

:rofl::rofl: You lot are unbelievable !!! We WERE there to witness the match. You really think the Smugs pride would have let them just show up to a meaningless match , shut up :lol: , the Monarchs were racing their backsides off as much as the Comets. Had you had Worrall more than likely a different story but very weak at reserve and it was what it was on the night, which is where Somerset could capitalise on. And you wonder why people call the Smugville. get beaten and still have an excuse that they wouldn't be trying as the match meant nothing. Get over yourselves !!

With a little bit of lady luck could be a whole different ball again after this weekend :wink:

Sweet dreams I say.

This is what happened the last time it mattered - http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/speedway/grand-final-berth-booked-as-monarchs-win-at-comets-1-3556012

Edited by TheScotsman
  • Like 1

BET 365 have max fricke ridubg tonight in place of barker.maybe he will save himself for the play off final for the monarchs. or will he ride to score points and make money and he should. will he ride his 2nd bike or a briggs and strat. max rode very well at worky, if that was saving himself for the bigger fish fry up. god save the pirates..

Edited by jenga
  • Like 2

Wasn't a massive crowd , but they missed a great meeting . Our lads rode their socks off , and was a great feeling for Edinburgh to go home empty handed and having used two tacticals before heat 8!! Seeing Mr Invincible in a black and white helmet is a rarity around DP ;-) Edinburgh are weak at reserve which could be where the Rebels will pip them to the post (hopefully :-) )

You'll be buying the DVD then?

while comets fans will prob buy the dvd. i am sure none will be going over the border.

while comets fans will prob buy the dvd. i am sure none will be going over the border.

You are definitely wrong about that.

You are definitely wrong about that.

[/quote

not for the first time eh. see max saving himself for the proper league final.

I wouldn't mind it only for research purposes ;) .

Struth Monarchs fans can you not just accept defeat, ok your team was missing Worral and Sneddon, Worky had Grazjonek and Bach missing, your team may well go on and win the League but give it a rest with the untouchables. :neutral:

• Like 3

You'll be buying the DVD then?

On order :t: , I'm sending it to Arson Fire for Christmas :rofl::party:

• Like 1

Edinburgh are weak at reserve which could be where the Rebels will pip them to the post (hopefully )

Are you feeling okay Taylorj? I was very concerned when I read this. Thought you were having some sort of breakdown!

Or is it just the lesser of all the evils?

• Like 1

Are you feeling okay Taylorj? I was very concerned when I read this. Thought you were having some sort of breakdown!

Or is it just the lesser of all the evils?

:D I did need a lie down after I wrote it , but yes thats a good way to put it , the lesser of all evils :wink: ,

• Like 2