British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

16 Lap Classic @ Ipswich 23-10-14 7-30pm

I've unfortunately come down with a horrible cold so can't make it tonight. So, is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Still need a texter for this meeting. .can anyone help please?

Thanks

Heard that the lineup has changed already!

That's a 16-Lapper tradition!

So the season ends as it started with Rory Schlein top of the rostrum.

Those that are bigging up Wells for a team spot next year can smile smugly and point doubters toward the DVD of the qualifying heats for this!

• Like 1

Awesome from Wells, better than any number one on display tonight, and to think he would be a third heat leader. I must say that was the most boring 16 lapper I've ever seen.

I must say that was the most boring 16 lapper I've ever seen.

Agree - Risager,Tungate .......FTG. aside from Danny making up a couple of places early on after getting away last and then Doolan going backwards on a sick bike very little going on!

When I started this thread I bigged it up as quite a spectacle but I have to admit it was probably the most uneventful ( polite for mind numbingly boring ) 16 lapper I've ever seen , and I've seen quite a few . So apologies to anyone attending for the first time on unintentionally misleading you .

Congratulations to Morten on winning the final and to Rory on being the overall winner of the event .

So that's it for another year at Foxhall and the long wait till next season begins .

No doubt plenty of speculation on next year's Witches can be found on the Ipswich 2015 thread to keep us all amused for a while .

It was on radio Suffolk at 4.30.

But nothing on twitter or website? :neutral:

Yup i have to agree one of if not the most boring 16 lapper in memory! :o

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Like 1

I wonder why no other track has taken up the 16 lap idea. It is quite spectacular and I would think would prove popular with supporters at many, if not most venues.