British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

Any news on how Jason is?

It's a shame there is no meeting at Brandon to finish off the season and show our appreciation to the team, the manager and promoters. It's been a great year!

Any news on how Jason is?

It's a shame there is no meeting at Brandon to finish off the season and show our appreciation to the team, the manager and promoters. It's been a great year!

There maybe a meeting, announcement in the next few days.

Have to have Harris even though he can't gate.

Wouldn't have King back tbh and I think there are better riders out there on Korpie's average.

[/q

how are they better if they have the same average

Becaus averages no longer tel you how good a rider is. Garrity is too of the Coventry averages, would you want him at number 1?

Hi guys,

My Bees season review is now available here.

http://underthescoreboard.blogspot.co.uk/

It's quite long but if you take the time to read it I'd appreciate it. All feedback welcome.

Cheers.

Higher skilled better sports writers. You go to Coventry every week, so you should have a lot better idea than them. Sometimes you do actually wonder if they attend the meeting..

I think its brilliant the best thing I have read all year

Really tempting to reply to this comment, but for once I will behave and not say anything!

I really enjoyed reading that! Glad you'll be continuing with updates as I've missed far too many meetings this season for a variety of reasons. Your updates do make me LOL!!!!!

• Like 1

Hi guys,

My Bees season review is now available here.

http://underthescoreboard.blogspot.co.uk/

It's quite long but if you take the time to read it I'd appreciate it. All feedback welcome.

Cheers.

Agree with most of that pal and well done on attending every meeting!