British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

The Bees have no chance of winning the title with the current team, they are NEVER all on song together its one or the other who goes missing, it just wont be good enough in the run in to the title. Don`t think they`ll beat Swindon home or away and in my opinion aren`t certain to finish on top of the league. If anything were to happen to Jason we`d be sunk...

Rubbish, they have been top of the league for a reason.

Yes they have been good and deserve to be top. However since the start of the season other teams have strengthened or found form whilst some of our riders for example Hans & Sarjeant are struggling for form. Robson is a concern away from home and although he is capable of scoring his average at home, a 6pt rider could make us favourites.

Yes they have been good and deserve to be top. However since the start of the season other teams have strengthened or found form whilst some of our riders for example Hans & Sarjeant are struggling for form. Robson is a concern away from home and although he is capable of scoring his average at home, a 6pt rider could make us favourites.

Poole likewise are equally as strong and they haven't changed their starting line either for very good reason.

only Swindon have changed and there is no guarantee they will even be in the play offs!

• Like 1

We`ll see on Thursday how good they are ! If they win or come close I`ll eat humble pie but am afraid they`ll be a long way off. They seem to take it in turns to have off nights. Danny King was supposed to be our trump card at Lakeside and he did nowt if he had done the biz bees would have walked it.. Over the years its been said many times that when they all fire together somebody will get a thrashing but it never seems to happen. The title winning years were achieved with teams that were consistent throughout.

Poole likewise are equally as strong and they haven't changed their starting line either for very good reason.

only Swindon have changed and there is no guarantee they will even be in the play offs!

The only reason Poole haven`t made any changes is because Ford is stumped who to get rid of, the bloke he would like to get rid of most has been a loyal servant to Poole and Ford just hasn`t got the guts to do the deed...plus who would he replace him with
  • Like 2

Think we will fall short at the final hurdle. Time will tell with our three matches versus Swindon (who I think will win all 3). Poole and Swindon are stronger. We have had a lot of luck this season... Yes Coventry are a good team and deserve to be top, but we are no where near as strong and will probably pull a Kings Lynn of last year.

Big shame as we are one step away from title favourites, and the fact we are top and can still strengthen yet won't leaves very little ambition shown.

I sincerely hope Im wrong...

• Like 3

I'm not convinced Swindon are stronger to be honest. They've only beaten sides they shouldve done. That being said I'd be much more comfortable with a Michelsen or Buszkowski at number 2 going into the playoffs.

• Like 1

I think Swindons top five is stronger by miles However we do have Garrity. If for whatever reason he has a poor meeting in the playoffs we're stuffed as without him we're a midtable outfit.

• Like 1

I'm not convinced Swindon are stronger to be honest. They've only beaten sides they shouldve done. That being said I'd be much more comfortable with a Michelsen or Buszkowski at number 2 going into the playoffs.

Rosco's Robins will win on thurs and win at least one meeting at Coventry

I do believe they'll win all three without a change.

Yep they will win all three with ease

Yep Swindon will batter us. They have four heat leaders and we have one and a half.

• Like 2

Rosco's Robins will win on thurs and win at least one meeting at Coventry

Should be an interesting. Think Swindon will win Thursday but we may win on 21st

Why are we using Summers a 7.2 PL rider when Hans could have a ride and Garrity an 8+ rider 3 rides.

Or even sign a 6.5 rider. Pathetic.